Thread: News from Crafter's Companion TV

Post Thanks / Like

Default News from Crafter's Companion TV

'Big announcement from Sara Davies!

"Hi everyone!

I am beyond excited to let you all know that our shiny new February Schedule is hitting your screens tomorrow and it’s bigger and better than ever before!

We’ve crammed even more crafty action into your day! With over 40 hours of weekly showtime - you’ll be spoiled for choice! We even have some very special guests joining the Crafter's TV family including Lisa Horton Crafts, Paper Dienamics, Be creative craft, and Tonic Studios!

The team and I cannot wait to show you what we have lined up! See you all soon!

Sara x"'

I wonder if this is has anything to do with the craft channel merger? Could these companies not be happy with what they've been offered by The Craft Store - assuming they've been offered anything at all?

Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I've never watched - do you access it via the internet/youtube?

I think the likes of Tonic etc., are joining because if you think about it, if the two channels (C&C and The Craft Store) merge into one with craft companies from both sides, it will be more difficult to get air time (unless the broadcasting hours are expanded).
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting news. I assume they will remain based in the North East, which is a long way for companies based in the south (like Lisa Horton) to travel unless they are doing a lot of shows. Peterborough is more convenient, wherever your company is based.

Post Thanks / Like

On her FB Live Lisa said CC will provide her American audience with her stuff as they can’t see her C&C.She appears to be doing C&C still as well if I have understood correctly.Different new stuff on CC ( Wednesday) and C&C ( Friday).