Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Hochanda Bought Ideal World Too?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Has Hochanda Bought Ideal World Too?

Late last night I was checking out the links to the two You Tube Questions and Answers in Pyjama Princess's thread, which now does not open for me.

When I scrolled down the replies on You Tube there was an interesting one with the Ideal World logo which said Hochanda had bought Ideal World and Create and Craft.

I searched You Tube and found the video this afternoon, but the replies were unavailable to see.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know anything about that, but I'm miffed that the cut price outlet site on Ebay (Ideal World/Create and Craft) is no longer listing craft.

Post Thanks / Like

As far as I can see they have bought out C&C
    So there will be one craft channel only
    Think Sarah Davis is involved nit I could have read it wrong
    Talk about wanting world domination
    Wonder how it will effect membership and discount that we paid for
    Glad I got it for £1
    Last edited by Little Jan; 03-02-2022 at 01:54 PM.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I dont they have bought Ideal World.
    Having said that I could not find any information confirming either way.

Yes, it seems that the craft store have removed the comments under their youtube video

I could not get into the thread which was started by PJP either. bit strange

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
    I dont they have bought Ideal World.
    Having said that I could not find any information confirming either way.

Yes, it seems that the craft store have removed the comments under their youtube video

I could not get into the thread which was started by PJP either. bit strange
    I copied and pasted the Youtube reply to PJP's thread and then I had a blank screen. So sorry looks like my fault the thread no longer opens.

Post Thanks / Like

I posted the link on PJP's thread to the video that had that comment about Hochanda buying Ideal World, so I saw it too. It really did say (more than once) that H had bought IW as well as C&C, it kept mentioning them together..

Post Thanks / Like

Hochanda Group purchasing Ideal World wouldnt make sense.

if Create and Craft were struggling, I’d be surprised if Ideal World weren’t, whenever I turn on the channel, it’s often One of about seven lines of products, presented by presenters who talk a lot of rubbish
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

As Dax said, the comment was by an account using the Ideal World logo and with Ideal World in the name, but of course that might not be genuine.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzydrury View Post
    Hochanda Group purchasing Ideal World wouldnt make sense.

if Create and Craft were struggling, I’d be surprised if Ideal World weren’t, whenever I turn on the channel, it’s often One of about seven lines of products, presented by presenters who talk a lot of rubbish
    It could make sense as Paul Wright with Val Kaye were the original owners of Ideal World, who then sold it when it was doing very well and I am sure that Paul Wright played a part in the start up of Hochanda.

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePenny View Post
    As Dax said, the comment was by an account using the Ideal World logo and with Ideal World in the name, but of course that might not be genuine.
    Penny it could be a hoax, but I googled Hochanda Global and down the list I found this link to Linkedin but need to be a member to read it.

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ideal-extra-by-itv-and-hochanda-global-ltd-7740a2179
    Ideal Shopping Direct LTD sold to Hochanda Global Ltd the craft store is a British free-to-view shopping channel whose sister shopping channels include ideal world & Create and Craft.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it was Paul Wright who started Hochanda,