Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why so many companies with 'pink' in?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Unless it is the light thingie, as in the colours on the telly. I think, though don't quote me on this, the colours are red, green and blue. Of course with modern televisions that could have changed.
    TVs are still RGB. Monitors are too.

Then of course there are printers which use cyan, magenta and yellow, which are secondary colours on screens.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    I like all colours but for different things
    In the garden I mix the lot .
    In crafting it depends on my mood
    I tend to be on the careful side with colours and I’m amazed
    At the amazing results of mixes of colours in everyone’s creations

In the home I’m pretty natural
    Creams and beiges so I can add splashes of colour in curtains , bedding and cushions etc
    Clothing I steer away from reds and orange and yellow block colour
    I'm the same with my garden. I tried doing areas of different shades of a colour and it was awful, so I just throw everything at it now and much prefer it.

Same as you with the house - I'm just decorating with a new 'cream' colour. I was going to paint every room white, but decided it was too much work and bought a paint that's a white cream colour. I like a neutral background with splashes of colour with the furnishings - at the moment the main splash is terracotta with latte, but I'm changing that and quite fancy a moss green with latte.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm the opposite - I like full on colour around the home: downstairs rooms variations on red; kitchen duck egg blue; hall/stairs/landing black, grey & white; bedrooms purple & teal; bathroom (when it finally gets done!) probably also purple & teal but more pastel.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a bit like you too PP, I really don't like the neutral colours although I don't go for dark colours either. Saying that our lounge is neutral I suppose being different shades of taupe. Hall - blue, bedrooms lilac, pink and yellow, study yellow and cream. The hall and landing is white and so is my craft room but I've got all the old kitchen units in there painted in pinks and blues - not much wall showing in there.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzydrury View Post
    I’m a male crafter only craft product I remember being titled Blue was the old Baby blue die cutting machine
    Blue Fern Studios

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterlily View Post
    - not much wall showing in there.

What is this phenonium called a wall? The only bits that aren't covered in paintings/cross stitch, etc at Walters Towers is where the wall gets in the way of the door. To make up for that, the door has stuff on it instead. ;)

Roz
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog