Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Craft Channel is Launching!

Post Thanks / Like

Default A New Craft Channel is Launching!

Yes, part of Jewellery Maker … it’s called HobbyMaker … launching at the beginning of March … all things Paper Craft.
    Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. Is it on Freesat?

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure Roz … It looks like it will be sharing the same channel as their sister company Sewing Street, so it may be afternoons/evenings. If Sewing Street is on Freesat then I assume it will be the same. I’ve just had a quick look on Sewing Street’s website and it says Freeview and Sky - online - youtube.

Post Thanks / Like

I never knew half these channels existed
    We have all the sky channels (hubby got a fantastic deal after telling them we were leaving due the high price and that we had been with them since day one)
    Mind you I don’t watch shopping or craft programs anymore
    If there is something I want to know or buy I use good old google search
    So I can cut out all the chat lol
    Too many good drama shows to catch up on
    I must have wasted years watching QVC and C&C but at the time I found them interesting
    But in the end all the taking your craft to another level gave me vertigo

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I can only watch The Craft Store on my laptop as we have Virgin. C&C lost my interest when it became endless Tattered Lace and Kanban. I do tape some Seamless Sunday stuff, or watch it on catch-up, but don't watch live as I'm in church when it's on.
    I am using YouTube much more - good Sizzix shows without the heavy sell for example. I think the selling channels hook in new crafters, but after a while it becomes time to move on!
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet School Fan View Post
    I can only watch The Craft Store on my laptop as we have Virgin. C&C lost my interest when it became endless Tattered Lace and Kanban. I do tape some Seamless Sunday stuff, or watch it on catch-up, but don't watch live as I'm in church when it's on.
    I am using YouTube much more - good Sizzix shows without the heavy sell for example. I think the selling channels hook in new crafters, but after a while it becomes time to move on!
    We learn, we evolve, we move on. I only watch crafting shows on my computer while I'm in my craft room, usually Catch-up. I'm sort of holding my breath to see what happens with the channels after the 25th; maybe I won't watch any then.

As an aside - favourite TV programme at the moment = Lego Master Australia. Anyone else?
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

And don’t forget “fill your boots!” … I’ve only got little feet so I’ll use the boot of my car
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Emails from DMC are driving me nuts with their constant 'next level' rubbish. As we have all asked before, how many levels are there?

My boots get filled with my feet, no room for crafting stuff in them. I had a bit of a sort out a couple of weeks ago, found a load of craft stuff in one of the suitcases. Turfed out all but a few special ATC's, took the rest down to the fluffit/woofit shop. I had intended to put other 'stuff' in the empty cupboard. It is now well stuffed with knitting wool, which was not quite what I had in mind.

I think I really ought to stop buying 'stuff'.

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline View Post
    We learn, we evolve, we move on. I only watch crafting shows on my computer while I'm in my craft room, usually Catch-up. I'm sort of holding my breath to see what happens with the channels after the 25th; maybe I won't watch any then.

As an aside - favourite TV programme at the moment = Lego Master Australia. Anyone else?
    Oooh didn't know it was on, usually watch the Lego programmes though. I love Lego but not very good at making my own designs - just follow instructions lol.

I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Bought a Fire Stick as it was Deal of the Day on Amazon and reduced by £12. Can now watch The Craft Channel on the TV!!!!
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post