Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Craft Channel is Launching!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet School Fan View Post
    Bought a Fire Stick as it was Deal of the Day on Amazon and reduced by £12. Can now watch The Craft Channel on the TV!!!!
    Not for long though as TCS will only be online LOL! But you’ll be able to watch the ‘new’ C&C. I find it bizarre that they’re going with the C&C name seeing that Hochanda/TCS are the new owners and C&C were the ones bought out.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    Not for long though as TCS will only be online LOL! But you’ll be able to watch the ‘new’ C&C. I find it bizarre that they’re going with the C&C name seeing that Hochanda/TCS are the new owners and C&C were the ones bought out.
    Bit like the Yorkshire Bank who bought out Virgin Money. YB no longer exists, except on my savings card as they haven't given me a new one yet. I still don't like the Virgin cards, the debit and credit card look virtually the same to me. I shudder to think what my savings card will look like when it eventually turns up, assuming it does of course. Just had a look, it doesn't expire for quite some time.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

But I'll also be able to watch C&C on their app when it leaves Virgin - not that I watch either channel much anyway. And now I have access to all the railway and engineering programmes on UKTV when I want to watch them I won't have time for much else.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet School Fan View Post
    But I'll also be able to watch C&C on their app when it leaves Virgin - not that I watch either channel much anyway. And now I have access to all the railway and engineering programmes on UKTV when I want to watch them I won't have time for much else.
    Sounds a lot like Walters Towers CSF. 'Himself' watches anything with steam, railways and plus stuff like the Yesterday Channel. I sort of keep track of what is on, mostly via the sound, as I tend to be stitching, or something of that ilk.

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Sounds a lot like Walters Towers CSF. 'Himself' watches anything with steam, railways and plus stuff like the Yesterday Channel. I sort of keep track of what is on, mostly via the sound, as I tend to be stitching, or something of that ilk.

Roz
    My hubby does too, also Sky history. All the old comedy programmes on Gold and old films. I leave him to it after the 10 o'clock news and he scrolls through the listings. He has watched a few John Wayne cowboys and Clint Eastwood's cowboy and detective ones lately. He records a lot to the Sky+ box then nags me to watch any programme I had saved so he can save more.

Post Thanks / Like

Crafter’s Companion have announced they’ll be on this new channel from March 2nd.

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Are they leaving the merger channel then?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    That will be a relief if they are. Now if we could get rid of all of Stephanie's stuff, plus Tonic, it would mean we should get more of the small suppliers.

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    Looks like they are moving onto pastures new.

Post Thanks / Like

According to an announcement on jewellery maker facebook page:

From the 1st March JewelleryMaker will broadcast from 8am until 1pm ......
    ..... on Freeview 72, Sky 674, Freesat, YouTube and of course online in HD via the JewelleryMaker app and website.
    HobbyMaker will then broadcast from 1pm on Freeview 73, bringing you everything you need to get started with papercrafts, mixed media and more.

So the papercraft will be on from 1pm, but they dont say until what time. I suspect that they will be targeting newbies to papercraft. They are looking for companies to work with so we may see a few more moving across ...