Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Craft Channel is Launching!

Post Thanks / Like

Thought CC had their own TV channel which was expanding - lots about it on their website.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Kanban Keith has announced he's going to Hobbymaker too
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't Kanban was bought out by C&C... ??

Post Thanks / Like

Kanban is owned by Create and Craft.

Keiths company which will be on the new channel is called Paper Dienamics

Post Thanks / Like

It’s about time the powers that be explained properly to the people who will be paying their wages what is going on with Create&Craft/TCC with regard to presenters, products etc. All this shilly- shallying around is extremely annoying. I do not believe that they do not know who is going to be working there on Feb 25th and what on earth do they mean by TCC is going to be online - will there be demos to watch etc, etc? Why all the secrecy? It’s worse than waiting for the deadline for transfers with football clubs.

Post Thanks / Like

It really is a shambles, the only ideas on the future is what the presenters are saying.

Crafters Companion and Paper Dienamics are not moving over.

Dave Bradford has said, he isn’t likely to move so maybe that’s him gone, few of the background team at C&C have done there final shift, Martha Cleary on C&C has said Tuesday Is her last day, so we know that.

Dave Bradford was on earlier saying it will be a sad week

Post Thanks / Like

This is only my guess towards The Craft Store online stuff, so if this is wrong don’t slaughter me.

But I would say the Craft Store will only be the website, everything else will be Create and Craft, I’m a loyal Create and Craft viewer, but I feel bad got those who have watched Craft Store for years, I’ve watched some but only in the last few weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it will be Create and Craft in name only. I checked on C&C's web site on the terms and conditions for returns and they now do not allow returns unless in saleable condition, as in not used at all. Can't connect any electrical item to try it out. Buyer has to pay for returns.

It starts with Here at The Craft Store

By saleable condition examples include:

• Not plugging in or powering on any electrical device or machine
    • Not using any electrical device or machine
    • The original box & contents must be returned in full in a saleable condition
    I would be very surprised if the postage on C&C does not go up to the same as on The Craft Store.

I feel sorry for all the staff who are going to lose their jobs on both C&C and The Craft Store.

Post Thanks / Like

That’s Crazy imagine buying a Scan n Cut or something it comes not working when you plug it in and you can do sod all about it

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzydrury View Post
    That’s Crazy imagine buying a Scan n Cut or something it comes not working when you plug it in and you can do sod all about it
    Seems a good reason not to buy the thing in the first place. Surely if a thing isn't working then it isn't fit for purpose, so should be returnable. I have returned a couple of items to Amazon due to them not being of merchantable quality, as in not working. They always pay for the returns too.

Roz
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog