Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannot see the goods properly

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cannot see the goods properly

Why can’t C&C improve the website so that you can click on items included on the schedule to see what you are getting in detail every time? It’s very hit and miss. If you cannot put it in your basket you cannot stop the different things moving across the page and get an in depth look. I wanted a closer look at John’s new mica products but I can’t click on them in the schedule or add them to the basket.

Post Thanks / Like

Are you clicking/tapping on the image of the item? That should take you to the product page with the description, contents and measurements.

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve tried everything and on my iPad it just sends me back to the opening page PJP. If I can put something in my basket and then go to my basket I can look in detail.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree that this is a real bug and it certainly bugs me! It happens so often. And if I do actually get to see the product more closely the descriptions leave a lot to be desired.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    I’ve tried everything and on my iPad it just sends me back to the opening page PJP. If I can put something in my basket and then go to my basket I can look in detail.
    Usually that happens because they’ve sold out. Are you looking at shows that have already aired or to be shown in the future? If in the future perhaps they haven’t loaded them yet so they don’t sell out before the shows?
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Happens with every sort of article unfortunately but definitely with things with info there like John’s mica.

Post Thanks / Like

That’s really odd. I can view this on my phone, laptop and desktop PC - I don’t have an iPad.

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Have just tried my iPhone and iPad and it worked on the phone! Thanks for that tip PJP. I don’t use my phone for looking at C&C or other TV shopping stations usually due to screen size but now I know it works I can have a good look at Sizzix, Graphic 45 , John etc well before buying.

Post Thanks / Like

PJP is right. If something is out of stock then you end up on the main page. Shame they cannot have a holding page with the message that the particular item is out of stock so that you dont waste your time and energy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
    PJP is right. If something is out of stock then you end up on the main page. Shame they cannot have a holding page with the message that the particular item is out of stock so that you dont waste your time and energy.
    Yes, and you quite often land up on the main page if you try to look at something coming up the next day. I wondered if it was to maintain stock for the actual show.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post