Thread: Brother

Post Thanks / Like

Default Brother

I didn't know where to put this so here will do lol.

Does The Craft Store still sell Brother sewing machines? I'm watching Sewing Street and they have a couple of Brother launch programmes later. The write up says they are excited to welcome Brother to Sewing Street.

Also, Tracey from the Owl and the Sewing Cat is on at the moment after being on TCS yesterday - I wonder if TCS has relaxed their rules (as in exclusive to the channel), or has she moved on as well?
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I bought my Brother sewing machine from Tracey (The Owl and the Sewing cat) on the Brother stall at the Knitting and Stitching Show at Ally Pally the Autumn before lockdown. She was an agent for them and, presumably, still is, which may be why she needs to move to which ever channel is selling Brother products. I got my machine with the addition of quilting add-ons at a good price with free delivery, which happened within 2 days, so no complaints.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen the Brother sewing machines a couple of times as One Day Specials, but they are not shown that often, the old Create and Craft I think tried to keep all models in stock if possible

Post Thanks / Like

I've had an email saying the FS180QC is back on sale at C&C/Craft store
    The embroidery version is on sale on Sewing Street.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catlady View Post
    I've had an email saying the FS180QC is back on sale at C&C/Craft store
    The embroidery version is on sale on Sewing Street.
    I had that email too. They're using the machine on Hobby Maker/Sewing Street this morning and the presenter said it was one of the Channel's favourite machines - I don't know about embroidery, but the guest was using it for straightforward sewing.