Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: October swap

Post Thanks / Like

They are striking again next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

My fantastic swap has arrived
    I know 2 little well one overly tall for her age and a little pumpkin will be itching to steal it
    I will post photos on the spooky day
    So if everyone one can do the same it will be great
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Just be a bit careful with the one with eyes - they are brads, not safety eyes so not suitable for very small children!

Post Thanks / Like

The girls are 7 and 3 1/2
    Going on 17&14 lol
    Oldest is very safety conscious
    Has never put toys in her mouth
    Little one chews her hair paper anything she can get away with
    She swallowed button batteryÂ’s but was honest about it when daughter asked what was in her mouth she was eating her dinner so they went down with her food which protected her from the acid
    A trip to a&e and they were on the way out after a strong laxative she lucky they were not stuck in her throat
    They came out of one of those spinning light touches you get at halloween
    Daughter said she has no idea how she got them out as the battery compartment is screwed in
    And there is also a clip on bit cover over that , it takes force with a knife to open
    no way will she be getting the felt decorations now
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about that - I did try safety eyes, but they don't work so well on small items and I think the brads look better because they are flat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet School Fan View Post
    Sorry about that - I did try safety eyes, but they don't work so well on small items and I think the brads look better because they are flat.
    Not a problem I know they would fight over who got what anyway so I’m keeping them , they are hanging on the candles on the fireplace the felt creations not the grandkids
    Even my hubby likes them and he thinks my hobby is daft as I could bye a card cheaper , odd that when he keeps asking me to make cards for his fishing or his lodge mates

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    Not a problem I know they would fight over who got what anyway so I’m keeping them , they are hanging on the candles on the fireplace the felt creations not the grandkids
    Even my hubby likes them and he thinks my hobby is daft as I could bye a card cheaper , odd that when he keeps asking me to make cards for his fishing or his lodge mates
    Of course you can buy cards cheaper but then that's what you get: cheap cards. You'll be very lucky to get a personalised card with such attention to detail any cheaper.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm really sorry but I have struggled to finish cards this week due to a bad back which stops me sitting too long in my office chair and a sick cat which has necessitated multiple vets visits and nursing him when he's been home and general paralysing worry.

Also I wanted to do more to make it better but I can't find my halloween bits & pieces or dies, only stamps and stencils, and when I stamped and coloured some, they just look wrong. Frustrating. So the card is made, (although not to my satisfaction) it's not in the post yet so won't arrive Monday.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about your cat. I hope he is on the mend. x

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve not posted mine either Mitzi and it’s been ready weeks. Having a very stressful time at the mo but not as stressful as yours. Hope kitty is improving.

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/