Thread: PJP's birthday cards 2022

Post Thanks / Like

Default PJP's birthday cards 2022

Thank you all for my birthday cards. A variety of colours and designs beautifully made as always.

This one is from Borderline. All the layers have been run through an embossing folder with the base card also coloured in gold. I did think it was a wax but there's no smell so I'm stumped as to what BL used. I love autumnal colours so adored this design.

Chalet School Fan made me a very pretty card in pastel colours. I think one of the layers may be an inky background. And it's topped off with a cross stitched cup cake - looks very yummy!

Next is a floral beauty by JSC which has me a bit stumped! Is the background inked through an oval stencil? And the roses stamped on top of it? However it's been made it's another very pretty card.

Little Jan's card next and it's a pastel-coloured beauty! Possibly a Hunkydory kit?

Victoria's card is a very striking design. I like the kraft card with the pinks and yellows, a very different design which works realyy well.

And last but certainly not least is Mitzi's card. A beautiful design, possibly a stamped image then coloured in, glittered and then cut out. More importantly than the design is that Mitzi has returned to crafting! I'm sure it wasn't an easy task so thank you for putting in the work.

Once again thank you all for making my birthday so special. The forum has been left to limp along without any support and if we were to lose it I'd miss seeing and receiving your beautiful handmade items. Carry on crafting my fellow forumites!
    Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely bevvy of Birthday cards
    I really enjoy receiving my CT cards as I know what effect is put into making them
    My SIL just sends a link to an ecard
    Which is normally the same one each year
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13: