Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2023 Birthday Swap

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    I agree with Victoria that we welcome more swappers. But if you've booked lots of holidays (you mention it in another thread) will you be able to commit the time to crafting or will you get stressed because you've not been able to send cards?
    Very good point. In theory I should still have lots of time but in practice I'm still not managing to get into the craft room to make anything. I had an idea for the ATC swap, got the stamps out, but haven't done anything with them.
    Last edited by Mitzi; 21-01-2023 at 03:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

On the other hand, having a particular thing to make can help with getting your crafting mojo back. I tend to fiddle around with different ideas, but a deadline means I actually get down to making something properly.
    I've been asked to take part in an eco-day at church next month, so I've offered to demonstrate rag rug making. Never done it before, but when I was a child we had loads of rag rugs made by my Great Aunts. So a pile of worn out clothes destined for the clothes bank are now being turned into a rug, with the help of YouTube. Wouldn't have done that without a deadline as it would just have been a vague idea!
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Last call for this swap as long as your Birthday is March onwards
    I will pm the list tomorrow evening
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to say no because I've just not managed to get back to crafting.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post