Thread: Hixxysoft

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hixxysoft

Has anyone else had a problem with a delivery from Hixxysoft? I ordered an ALL and Create item on 20th November and to date haven't received it. I've emailed Hixxysoft twice over the last week and a half and no reply.

I know there's the strikes to contend with, but 'stuff' I've ordered from other sources has arrived in a shorter time period..

Post Thanks / Like

No, but they were so terribly rude to me about 2 years ago when I enquired about missing items. Not just rude, but abusive to be honest. I wouldn't go near them. I was shocked.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have order from them many times in the past with no problems but last order was a year ago
    But then found other places cheaper
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Finally, after 3 emails, I've received a reply. They're saying that orders are caught up in the postal strikes and the fact that their local sorting office has a big backlog. I'm not so sure - I've received another order I placed with them after the one that's missing.

Post Thanks / Like

I have used Hixxysoft several times with no problems. But I had a similar situation last Christmas with a seller on Etsy - I had received stuff from a more recent order, but my original order hadn't appeared. Fortunately it was tracked and was found to be sitting in her local sorting office, which was having problems with staff off with Covid at that time. It did arrive eventually, and I felt sorry for the business owner who was trying to get goods to her customers on time. but who was having deal with a situation beyond her control.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My order finally arrived yesterday.
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post