Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: April Swap

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet School Fan View Post
    I'm finally catching up with myself - didn't know buying and selling houses was so stressful and longwinded!!! But now I'm probably too late for this swop
    I think moving is one of the most stressful things
    Buying our 1st house was hard it was the time when your offer was accepted but people could still go in with a higher offers after 9 months of looking we found a place we could afford then someone came in with a higher offer that we could not match or beat
    We then found a house where they wanted a quick sale and it was cheaper and better than the previous one
    After that we did part exchange with new properties then when we bought this bungalow it was more hassle I said I would never to move again

Hope your move goes smoothly now
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

The list so far is
    Pink Pig
    PJP
    Borderline
    Me
    And CSF possible

I will send PM’s who you are sending to Tuesday so anyone else has time to join in
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I should be fine to join in the swop now.
    Stuff is moved out of the house in London, which took a lot of travelling back and forth. It's sold to developers, who are happy to clear anything we leave. I had bought some furniture for my son, who was living there, and we have had to move stuff around to get it in here before it goes on to our new house. Just waiting to complete on the one we are buying now and then we can start moving in gradually as it is only a mile or so up the road. We have to stay here while DH works out his 3 month notice, so we can work out what fits and what will have to be chucked. Then retirement proper can begin!!!
    Having inspections at two schools (one where I work and one where I am a governor) in the same week also didn't help. Had to read all the paperwork, but despite 2 individual interviews with inspectors I didn't need to know all the information I had revised!!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

PM’s going out later today

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    PM’s going out later today
    Thanks LJ. I feel much better today - not well but not horribly unwell. I was going to do an Easter make but might do something different now seeing as Easter will be long over by the time I make and send something.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Pamela
    Glad you are feeling a bit better
    Hoping you will be fully recovered soon
    I have not started my swap yet so don't worry and Mine is not Easter

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't see another thread for photos so I hope it's OK to post here...

My amazing creation from Pink Pig...

I was really excited to receive this, so many pretty things to look at. The large tag is very subtly personalised to me and the inside is hand painted with extra shiny gold to appeal to the magpie in me.

Thank you very much Pink Pig. I will be enjoying this for a long time.
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I was thrilled to get your name this time Borderline as I don’t think I’ve sent you anything in the monthly swap before. This was fun to make and a great chance to dip into my Graphic 45 stash and some of the things I got in the monthly box from Anna’s Craft Club. Anna seems to have disappeared from crafting but I still have a lot of the beautiful things from the boxes. I used the new sizzix die to make the book as a change from Paula’s . So pleased you like it!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wow what a stunner
    I am ashamed to say I have only just started mine
    But it will go our before April ends

Post Thanks / Like

I'm the same Little Jan, but should get it posted by the end of the week!!