Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling all CUTTLEBUG owners . . .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phree View Post
    LMAO.... I guess missing the S was a freudian slip.....cuz it is more or less that bad... I will have to budget quite carefully till next pay day comes around or it will be half a slice of toast and NO bean!!!
    LOL - Phree - I now have 15 embossing folders - just to warn you:D Mind you my OH loves the Cuttlebug and thinks it's the best crafty thing I've got - I think it's cos he's an Engineer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phree View Post
    LMAO.... I guess missing the S was a freudian slip.....cuz it is more or less that bad... I will have to budget quite carefully till next pay day comes around or it will be half a slice of toast and NO bean!!!
    What a way to slim.... all in the name of craft!!

Post Thanks / Like

I buy mine from my local craft shop for £3.49 each, with no P&P. Have fun with your cuttlebug, hope your cc is in better health soon Phree.

icebubble Guest

I usually buy mine from www.cuddlybuddly.com and the embossing folders are the same price of £3.49 but I noticed the Build a flower set is cheaper than other places so it is worth checking out the site. The p&p is a set price of £1 for whatever you buy and is always delivered very quickly quite often the next day. They sell lots of other goodies such as stamps which is how I found them. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Crafty devils or cheapdies are 2 good sites as well. Eileen