Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: June 2023 ATC Swap

Post Thanks / Like

Mine are in the post. I hope the envelope doesn't come open this time. I've actually glued one end of the washi tape.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve not started mine but it’s only just June lol
    Just got back from our long weekend away Celebrating our Ruby wedding Anniversary
    And will be busy this week looking after Granddaughter who has just had her tonsils and adenoids taken out and grommets fitted poor little might has had tonsillitis every month for nearly a year her nhs appointments kept being cancelled so we paid for her to go private
    She still has a sore throat while things heal sge can’t go to school for another week at least
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on your Ruby Anniversary LJ
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Postman has delivered your envelope Mitzi. Just slightly peeled away by stamp. I’m going to try turning it upside down and putting the stamp away from the flap.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    Postman has delivered your envelope Mitzi. Just slightly peeled away by stamp. I’m going to try turning it upside down and putting the stamp away from the flap.
    I hope the contents didn't fall out though?
    Next time I'll try putting double-sided tape under the envelope flap instead of washi tape. Washi tape is designed to peel off.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on your anniversary Jan. Hope your granddaughter gets well quickly.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Your ATCs are here thanks PJP.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterlily View Post
    Congratulations on your anniversary Jan. Hope your granddaughter gets well quickly.
    Thanks Pam
    Had a lovely weekend away in a posh hotel in Southend (yes there is posh places there lol)
    4 of our friends 2 live opposite us joined us for lunch which was lovely surprise (I did wonder why they never popped over before we left)we all went to see a show in the evening
    The weather was good so Sunday we had a nice walk along the front
    And we just had to have a large mr Mr Whippy with all the trimmings
    When we got home we found a stone Labrador with a big red bow and a Ruby Wedding Rose in a pot in the car port
    Our friends had sneaked it in just after we left
    Granddaughter is doing well throat is still inflamed after the op but that is apparently normal
    She loves school and can’t wait to go back doctor said another week and she’s good to go,her hearing has improved a lot but it will be about 4 weeks in total till it’s hopefully near perfect
    Also she is eating better doctor said that food would have not tasted nice with bad adenoids my daughter was the same
    She loves a bath and hair wash but that was banned to a as my mum called it a wipe down with a oily rag
    She had her 1st bath and hair wash today with ear plugs in ,her face was beaming
    Last edited by Little Jan; 10-06-2023 at 10:40 AM.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    Thanks Pam
    Had a lovely weekend away in a posh hotel in Southend (yes there is posh places there lol)
    4 of our friends 2 live opposite us joined us for lunch which was lovely surprise (I did wonder why they never popped over before we left)we all went to see a show in the evening
    The weather was good so Sunday we had a nice walk along the front
    And we just had to have a large mr Mr Whippy with all the trimmings
    When we got home we found a stone Labrador with a big red bow and a Ruby Wedding Rose in a pot in the car port
    Our friends had sneaked it in just after we left
    Granddaughter is doing well throat is still inflamed after the op but that is apparently normal
    She loves school and can’t wait to go back doctor said another week and she’s good to go,her hearing has improved a lot but it will be about 4 weeks in total till it’s hopefully near perfect
    Also she is eating better doctor said that food would have not tasted nice with bad adenoids my daughter was the same
    She loves a bath and hair wash but that was banned to a as my mum called it a wipe down with a oily rag
    She had her 1st bath and hair wash today with ear plugs in ,her face was beaming
    I have derailed the thread
    Will go sit in the corner with my head hung repeating practice what you preach
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Derail as much as you like! It's nice to hear all your lovely news.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post