Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freedom Going Up

Post Thanks / Like

Default Freedom Going Up

Got this today.
    Those of you who have shopped with Hochanda or The Craft Store for some time will be familiar with our Freedom subscription – a rolling monthly fee that grants unlimited standard delivery on all purchases with the option to opt in and out as you see fit, with no ongoing obligation.
    We’ve listened to your feedback and are very happy to announce that Freedom will be made available again very soon! You will be able to enjoy all the content, tutorials, and savings that come with our Club Membership PLUS the delivery benefits Freedom has to offer for the low price of £10.00/$25.00 per month! Click here to register your interest and be the first to know when Freedom becomes available next month. Pricing UpdateIn our previous update, we mentioned that changes to the Club would come into effect shortly and that you would start to see these improvements over the coming weeks. As we begin to roll out new features and exclusive content, you will see that our standard yearly subscription for the Club has been reduced to £10/$15 per year – meaning you save on every purchase for even less!As for Freedom, customers who may pay a different amount depending on when they joined should kindly note that as of August 21st 2023, the monthly fee will increase to the new price. Freedom will be made available for purchase from August 21st 2023. Terms and conditions apply, please see website for full details.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven’t had this email but heard about it on FB. Perhaps I’ll get a slightly different email as I’m already a Freedom member. I currently pay £5.97 a month so £10 is quite an increase for me. Don’t know if I’ll keep it going for that price. To benefit it would mean I’d need to buy 3 orders a month and as Carnation has moved on it’s unlikely I’ll do that. C&C also do regular free postage events which I currently don’t benefit from. I wonder if they’ll do any Freedom prices because Hochanda did very few.

Post Thanks / Like

I am already a Freedom member PJP but unless I start buying more I won’t be for much longer! I got Freedom when it was Hochanda and had been paying the discount price until my C&C membership auto renewed.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

It is so rare I buy anything from C&C that it isn't worth me being either a Freedom member, or rejoining the C&C club. If I see something I am interested in, Gina B and Rowandean for instance, then I will buy it directly from them. It may very well cost me more, but I feel I am doing something to keep these companies in business.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I got the email and I'm also on the £5.97 rate. This ridiculous increase may just give me the impetus I need to stop buying from C&C.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if you can dip in and out i.e. pay the £10 one month when there are multiple things you're interested in, then not the next month, or is there a minimum term to sign up for?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I think you can Mitzi. You will need to remember to ring up and cancel as it rolls on if you forget.

Post Thanks / Like

I still haven’t had this email.

Post Thanks / Like

I think their strategy is to get more people from the USA on the scheme as we aren’t giving them enough profit.If you send things to the US it will up the costs if you buy a lot so it might work out more economical for US customers. They have Altenew on for the monthly deal in August so that’s showcasing an American company. I think I would pay for a month if I knew there was a new release from Sizzix coming up because at the moment C& C seem to get first dibs on new releases and Iwould probably buy a few things.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    I still haven’t had this email.
    I didn’t think I had but it was in my inbox and I’d just missed seeing it - was dated 31st July if that helps
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post