Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Freedom Going Up

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    I received the email, my first email from C&C for a very long time and I am not a freedom subscriber.

I have stopped buying craft items as I am just not making cards. I went to my account on C&C's web site to make sure my club membership is not on auto renew. There was a faint grey tick in the box and no way would it untick. I thought my club membership expired in August but it is September. Not sure because it is not due for renewal yet it is the reason I can't untick the box.
    When mine was due for renewal (C&C) last year I sent them an email telling them I didn't want to renew. I didn't realise I still had another year to go do to one of their club membership offers. Anyway they didn't renew it in April, so somebody, or even their computer, was paying attention!

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I have definitely shot myself in the foot as they have replied to my email saying that my Freedom membership is being cancelled with effect from 17/8 (tomorrow.) It normally renews right at the end of the month, about the 28th. Oh well, that's that then.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    I have definitely shot myself in the foot as they have replied to my email saying that my Freedom membership is being cancelled with effect from 17/8 (tomorrow.) It normally renews right at the end of the month, about the 28th. Oh well, that's that then.
    Never mind love, just think how much money you will be saving by not buying from them! ;)

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I have already sat on my hands!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Did some of you not cancel? What happened - did you get charged £10 or did the system mess up and you continued on the previous rate?

I signed up for a month on my birthday but that has run out. There's a couple of things today I would like but I'm trying not to sign up again. Oh to have willpower!

Post Thanks / Like

I've saved myself a fortune since the messed up my freedom...no impulse purchases, hardly watch these days except LaBlanche. Perfect, now I will use the stash😇😇😇
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post