Thread: Crafters Companion

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crafters Companion

You have to hand it to Sara as CC broadcasting at HobbyMaker and QVC right now.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

She's everywhere at the moment. She took part in the Million Pound Motor Homes tv program and also the wedding one - Ultimate Wedding Planner where she's a judge. Her second book is also out soon.

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    She's everywhere at the moment. She took part in the Million Pound Motor Homes tv program and also the wedding one - Ultimate Wedding Planner where she's a judge. Her second book is also out soon.
    Makes me exhausted just thinking about it, never mind doing it!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think she is planning taking over the world
    I notice she is on QVC too
    She was selling HER own design Christmas wreaths They were the same as what my local garden centre was selling last year just the ornament to decorate it was different
    I am waiting for to redesign the wheel
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    I think she is planning taking over the world
    I notice she is on QVC too
    She was selling HER own design Christmas wreaths They were the same as what my local garden centre was selling last year just the ornament to decorate it was different
    I am waiting for to redesign the wheel
    Perhaps she ought to try taking on Putin's job! I read yesterday she is also on Sewing Street flogging that die cutting machine with dies for patchwork.

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I have seen her there while channel hopping.

Post Thanks / Like

She's at it again LOL! She posted this on FB a couple of days ago:

'Right folks i've got some SUPER exciting news.... for almost a year now i've been working with the BBC on a new show concept which is set to be produced and air on BBC1 in 2024.

The new show is called 'Making It' and is about fiinding ordinary people who have come up with brilliant innovative product ideas but just don't know where to start on making their dreams a reality.... enter me and my crack-team of highly skilled experts and engineers as we develop their ideas and turn them into fully functioning commercial products!

What I am BEYOND excited about, is that this new show is being made right here in the North East of England, by gateshead-based production company TwentySix03 - which means we'll be using local crew and off-screen talent to bring the show to live! The casting team are on now finding product inventors from across the company and in due course i'll be letting you know how you can apply if you have an idea or invention you'd like them to consider!

All the details of the new show are over on the BBC Media Centre and watch this space in the coming weeks as I let you know more! but safe to say, it's been killing me to keep this a secret, and I know you'll LOVE the new show and I can't wait to get cracking on it!

#bbc #bbcone #makingit #northeast'
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

If she is going to be her usual gushing self, then I know I am going to HATE it. Anyroadup, unless it is somat to do with stitching (by hand, not machine) then I am not in the least teeny weeny bit interested!

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog