Thread: Sizzix Effectz Adhesive

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sizzix Effectz Adhesive

Would appreciate help on products like Sizzix Adhesive - that we can use for gold flakes. I know we used glue back along but I can’t remember what makes there were that remained tacky on drying.
    I’m hoping for one cheaper than Sizzix - I feel they are reinventing the wheel!
    Thanks in anticipation - hoping one of you will know.

Post Thanks / Like

I have Indigoblu Flitter Glue. Bought one of their kits years ago and you get everything you need. Haven't used it for years so it might have dried up.

I've also used glue pens for smaller bits. My favourite was a Zig marker pen with a felt tip but it ran out eventually and I don't know where to get a replacement. The Tonic one stopped working long before it ran out so I wouldn't recommend that. The glue pens sold by Pink Frog work, but they are ball points so only do a fine line; it would take forever to cover a large area.
    Last edited by Mitzi; 23-10-2023 at 10:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Could it have been Anita’s tacky glue or Crafters Companion stick and spray (not the stick and stay which dries quickly
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    I have Indigoblu Flitter Glue. Bought one of their kits years ago and you get everything you need. Haven't used it for years so it might have dried up.

I've also used glue pens for smaller bits. My favourite was a Zig marker pen with a felt tip but it ran out eventually and I don't know where to get a replacement. The Tonic one stopped working long before it ran out so I wouldn't recommend that. The glue pens sold by Pink Frog work, but they are ball points so only do a fine line; it would take forever to cover a large area.
    Thank you - think that the Flitter glue was the one at the back of my mind. Think I may have it somewhere - but where 😂🤷*♀️

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    Thank you - think that the Flitter glue was the one at the back of my mind. Think I may have it somewhere - but where ����*♀️
    Found it!, thanks for your help. Now to give it a go some time ��
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post