Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: December Swap Received

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    Having finally found a way to get onto the postimage site (using a different browser) I can now post piccies of my brilliant Secret Santa swap.

It arrived on a very wet day, postie was drenched but so was the post in his arms. The outer brown paper of my package was sodden and fell apart as I walked away from the front door. Everything fell out and onto the floor! Luckily the contents were dry as the envelope had an inner plastic layer. But I didn't know what went where so apologies to my swapper if I've put it back together incorrectly.

So there is two seperate packages:

The first one opened out:

And the contents:

Second one:

And the contents - I love that there was even a tea light candle included!

I've had a little play!

I'm 99.9% certain that I know who it's from!
    I've previously posted that I'd bought a wax seal set. If you didn't see my post please don't say you didn't know as it could give away who sent it too me and we usually have a go at guessing who sent to who.
    I don't have this seal or these colours of wax so good choice Santa! I now have 3 of the ladles which helps when making the seals otherwise I have to wait for it to cool down before wiping out the old wax and changing colour.
    Wow more than just a card.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

time to share my most beautiful Christmas card.

the white outline is heat embossed and hand coloured, with a touch of sparkle. So lovely.

I think I might just guess who it is from.

Many thanks. x
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've had great difficulty doing justice to the wonderful creation which arrived in a padded envelope!

To describe it - it's a 3D snow globe measuring 18cm x 20cm and 2cm deep. All white with embossed snowflakes. The Christmassy scene inside is multi-layered which gives it wonderful dimension. I think that there are at least 8 die-cut layers and the inside rim has a concertina effect. I imagine that silicone glue or 3D sticky pads have been used to separate the layers. There's a stand at the back so that it remains upright. And the best bit - little lights inside which produce a magical glow when the room lights are turned down. It must have taken ages to make but it's definitely a keepsake which will come out every Christmas (that is, if I ever put it away!). A great big thanks to the talented maker.

Here are the photos. When the maker is revealed, they might have better photos to share!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that is amazing. It's lovely even without the lights and spectacular with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline View Post
    time to share my most beautiful Christmas card.

the white outline is heat embossed and hand coloured, with a touch of sparkle. So lovely.

I think I might just guess who it is from.

Many thanks. x
    That's gorgeous. I like the colours against the kraft card.
    Remember there's 2 of us who live in Wales and anyone can search for the Welsh translation for Merry Christmas!!!!!

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Your photos seem to have done it justice Victoria - it's really pretty with the lights off and must look great with them on.

We just need Little Jan to post photos of her received swap and then we can start guessing who made what.

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the delay
    Will post photos 1st thing tomorrow
    Ladies you all as always have created some stunners
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    Sorry for the delay
    Will post photos 1st thing tomorrow
    Ladies you all as always have created some stunners
    No rush Jan. I'm sure you and everyone else have enough to keep you occupied for the next couple of days.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    I've had great difficulty doing justice to the wonderful creation which arrived in a padded envelope!

To describe it - it's a 3D snow globe measuring 18cm x 20cm and 2cm deep. All white with embossed snowflakes. The Christmassy scene inside is multi-layered which gives it wonderful dimension. I think that there are at least 8 die-cut layers and the inside rim has a concertina effect. I imagine that silicone glue or 3D sticky pads have been used to separate the layers. There's a stand at the back so that it remains upright. And the best bit - little lights inside which produce a magical glow when the room lights are turned down. It must have taken ages to make but it's definitely a keepsake which will come out every Christmas (that is, if I ever put it away!). A great big thanks to the talented maker.

Here are the photos. When the maker is revealed, they might have better photos to share!

Wow another stunning creation do tell how it was made pretty please

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I think...

Little Jan sent to Pink Pig
    Pink Pig sent to Pyjama Princess
    Pyjama Princess sent to Victoria
    Victoria sent to me
    I sent to Little Jan