Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fee for using Flexibuy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fee for using Flexibuy

Received this email today:

We hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! To kick off 2024, we have some exciting news regarding our Flexi-Buy payment option.
    When ordering with us, you will now be able to take out Flexi-Buy on all orders!* Flexi-buy gives you the option to spread the cost of your entire basket into 2/3/4 equal payments (P&P included in first payment) as show below:
    • Any orders from £0.00 to £60, you will be able to split the cost into 2 payments (A £2.50 fee will be applied).
    • Any orders from £60.01 to £150, you will be able to split the cost into 3 payments. (A £5.00 fee will be applied)
    • Any orders from £150.01+ you will be able to split the cost into 4 payments. (A £10 fee will be applied)

Buy your crafting supplies today and spread the cost.
    Best wishes,The Create and Craft Team

Facebook has gone crazy over it!!!

Post Thanks / Like

What’s exciting about that

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzydrury View Post
    What’s exciting about that
    I can't imagine anyone thinks it's exciting LOL! People are furious and are all saying they won't buy from C&C again.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Best to stick to PayPal, at least that doesn't cost anything extra. Not that I have bought anything from C&C for ages, but this isn't going to make me want to chance my arm. Sheesh, it would be cheaper to use my credit card.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I would paraphrase that as:

So, are you a bit skint due to the cost of living crisis and can't afford to pay for everything at once?

Exciting news! We're going to make you even more skint by adding a fee on to the cost of your purchase if you need to pay in instalments.
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday HobbyMaker were emphasizing their split pay had no extra charges.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    Yesterday HobbyMaker were emphasizing their split pay had no extra charges.
    QVC don't charge either. I bought a new Shark wand vacuum cleaner from them today on three payments and was surprised free p&p too.

Lunchtime C&C had a Brother sewing machine on and on Craft Extra a Brother Scan & Cut. I wonder how many sales they made.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Lunchtime C&C had a Brother sewing machine on and on Craft Extra a Brother Scan & Cut. I wonder how many sales they made.
    Well I didn't buy one. Not that I actually want one for that matter. All my cash seems to be going on anything to do with a needle, with the occasional crochet hook chucked in for good measure. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm really annoyed at them for charging extra for flexipay. I've been out if action for nearly two years and just getting back into crafting. On tuning in I was very disappointed with the content, there seems to be lots of repeats. Any way rant over, I've been looking on TEMU and there's loads of craft stuff on there dies, die cutting machines and loads more the prices are brilliant and free P&P
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dizzycrafter View Post
    I'm really annoyed at them for charging extra for flexipay. I've been out if action for nearly two years and just getting back into crafting. On tuning in I was very disappointed with the content, there seems to be lots of repeats. Any way rant over, I've been looking on TEMU and there's loads of craft stuff on there dies, die cutting machines and loads more the prices are brilliant and free P&P
    Quick delivery too, even though everything has to come from overseas. Having said that, I have had two delivery times for today, now been moved to tomorrow. :( Can't blame it on Temu though, it is Evri who do the deliveries. Bit cross as one of the items I wanted to wear tomorrow, well one of three actually. It would have given me great pleasure to spend a few minutes making up my mind. :)

Anywhoo, I have sent in another order for something none craft related, then I had a quick ratch and bought some wax beads, a cross stitch bookmark kit, and some stencils. Along with other none crafty goods I bought some tassels and earrings in the order that should have arrived today.

Roz