Thread: Repetitive shows

Post Thanks / Like

Default Repetitive shows

Hi - is anyone else thinking that we are getting a lot of the same shows so becoming a tad repetitive? Quite a few of their companies are now appearing on Hobbymaker and we don’t seem to be getting much variety now on Create & Craft.

It’s a shame as I much prefer their format to the silliness of introducing deal prices on a 30 second clock on Hobbymaker. If the price is going to be cheaper then put it on the screen from the beginning not pussy foot around as though it’s a big surprise to them all! It’s very false.

It’s as though C & C are struggling to find sufficient companies and products within their set up to fill a day’s schedule, along with we are now getting 2hr presentations. And quite frankly it’s becoming boring for me so I’m not bothering to watch after looking at the schedule for the day!
    Last edited by Jilly; 21-01-2024 at 09:04 AM.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't watched any C&C for ages. I looked at the schedule today and none of the programs or products interested me at all. There was something I went on the website specifically to buy but they either don't have it in stock or else they aren't selling it anymore as the company seems to have disappeared off their list. I tried watching Hobbymaker a couple of times but didn't enjoy the presentation. Such a shame as I could really do with some inspiration.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I haven’t watched any craft tv for Yonkers find tge hard sell annoying and repetitive
    If there is something I am interested in I google it
    Always find what I want a lot cheaper
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm board out of my socks with telly selling, not just crafts, but everything. Too expensive, flogging products I am not in the least bit interested in, and in some cases never have been. It is a lot like watching paint dry.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    It’s a shame as I much prefer their format to the silliness of introducing deal prices on a 30 second clock on Hobbymaker. If the price is going to be cheaper then put it on the screen from the beginning not pussy foot around as though it’s a big surprise to them all! It’s very false.
    I find that very annoying! I prefer HobbyMaker in some ways, more relaxed that C&C, but I don't like either of them enough to watch any more. I want Hochanda back!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post