Thread: £5 Club Membership

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile £5 Club Membership

Seeing as it is down to £5 a year I decided I would rejoin. No idea if I will actually buy anything, though having had a look through the needlework stuff, I could be tempted, especially if GinaB has something interesting. I may go mad one day and invest in more of the tweed fabric from Rowandean. Have to spend £100 on their website, which I did once, for free postage. Gina charges postage regardless. Not that either of them are excessive. We shall see anyway.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve watched the channel for years, but have never joined.

The next day mum noticed a crystal art she liked, so already saved

Anybody been to any of there events, are they wheelchair friendly as I’m chair bound
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I went years ago to a show at Birmingham, and I have been to several needlework shows at Harrogate. I didn't think they were that friendly for anyone who has any disability. There are ramps of course, but it isn't easy to get to the stands even with two feet, especially those that have aisles inside their stands. The best you can hope for with those is help from friendly customers and staff. Most are pretty good I might say. Give one a try and see how you get on. Things may have improved since I last went to one.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzydrury View Post
    I’ve watched the channel for years, but have never joined.

The next day mum noticed a crystal art she liked, so already saved

Anybody been to any of there events, are they wheelchair friendly as I’m chair bound
    The last time I went to the NEC Birmingham (about 4 years ago) the aisles were quite wide and there were several people in wheelchairs, motorized and manual .
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Is this £5 offer still on? My membership expired last year and I didn’t renew as I haven’t done much crafting and rarely watch on tv anymore but I do need some new scan and cut mats. I’ve just had a look on the website and membership is showing as £10.

Post Thanks / Like

They are offering 18 months for the price of 12.