Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Grungey' return - thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sheena View Post
    :up: Just got back home late last night - had some things to sort out for future shows yesterday - very exciting!

Anyhoo - really enjoyed this show - Nigel is an absolute treat to work with, although I didn't see the end of show 'snog' coming:giggle: We'll have to work on our timing for next time!
    Thank you all so much for your comments and support - so pleased you got a mention, although I am going to have to brush up on my place names:blush:

Good luck on the bracelet - if you weren't lucky, I'll see what I can do. Let me know. x
    Errrr I thought you and Nigel timed it real well :D It was indeed a fab show and I am looking forward to more!

Quote Originally Posted by Wellington View Post
    Watched the show last night - I had no idea what grungeboard did/does really;heard of it, never seen it demo'd...Looks like a fun way to spend an afternoon or 2 though! But I don't have acrylic paint-y bits as yet so I'm going to have to save up.

I really liked the idea of making gifts with it though
    Tsk tsk Welly - you mean you didn't read the description on my blog of how I made that fab grungeboard broach with Lynn at the Graphicus workshop?. Mind you that's a bit different from Sheena's technique as Lynn's broaches dry sort a stiff so as the grundgboard holds the shape you give it.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnieb View Post
    loved the show. Had some grungeboard and am currently making a necklace for my mum. More please!!
    Lynnie, I would love to see what you make for your Mum, once you have given the necklace to her are you able to manage to get a photo to post on here and show us?

Post Thanks / Like

Loved the show, as always, now you've got me want ing to trythis grungeboard, but I'm patiently and excitingly waiting for your Workshop on Sunday, to see what 'treats' you have. Got me pennies and pounds put aside. how many sleeps? 4 - only 4 Yipee!

Post Thanks / Like

I hope that you're on commission Sheena, lots of places have suddenly sold out of plain grungeboard :giggle:
    You tempted me with the cosmic shimmer paints too (thanks Laura at That's Crafty!) which I didn't know I NEEDED until the show so thanks for that They arrived this morning and are gorgeous :up:
    How will you ever top this show? I thought your stamp shows were tempting enough but this was just brilliant. Thanks! :clapping:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phree View Post
    Tsk tsk Welly - you mean you didn't read the description on my blog of how I made that fab grungeboard broach with Lynn at the Graphicus workshop?. Mind you that's a bit different from Sheena's technique as Lynn's broaches dry sort a stiff so as the grundgboard holds the shape you give it.
    Yus, I've seen it 'about' as it were, but never seen it actually 'used'. I was half hoping that Sheena would be able to demo the pre-cut shapes, so see how they're teased into shape. Maybe next time...:D
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings