Thread: June Swap

Post Thanks / Like

Default June Swap

Black and White + 2
    So mostly Black and White with just 2 other colours of your choice
    Again anything you like a card, some sewing,a bookmark etc

Please sign up by end of May so I can get the list sorted
    Once again you don’t have to commit every month and it’s open to all
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I’m in please LJ.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I don’t think I’ll be able to join this time. Sister in laws funeral today so I’m still in Exeter. Don’t want to leave my brother on his own so soon after the funeral - I know what it’s like and it’s horrible. I might go home end of May or June.

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    I don’t think I’ll be able to join this time. Sister in laws funeral today so I’m still in Exeter. Don’t want to leave my brother on his own so soon after the funeral - I know what it’s like and it’s horrible. I might go home end of May or June.
    Not a problem Pamela feel free to join in when you can
    Take care of yourself

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

We are off in the van to Shetland on Tuesday and probably away until the end of May. i would like to join the swap as I missed last month. I have a lot to do before we go but if I get inspiration and think of something I will be able to make when we get back I will say yes.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've had an idea of what I can make but have had no time to do it. If it doesn't need to be sent until the second week of June or so i would like to join, please.

Post Thanks / Like

That’s fine
    As it is a bi monthly swap the next one will be August so there won’t be an overlap
    So even if it is the end of June it will be fine
    I am currently sunning myself in Warners Hayling island it was a surprise break from hubby only told me Saturday we were where coming Yesterday
    We have a lovely suite with a private lawn over looking the inlet and it is very peaceful as we are not close to the main building and entertainment but there is a corridor linking us to it
    All inclusive food and entertainment
    We had heavy rain on the way down roads were flooded, 2 accidents due to people speeding and loosing control
    But we arrived safe and earlier than we thought
    Lovely meal last night and great show
    Today it has been very warm so have been sitting in the sun watching the wildlife

Post Thanks / Like

Crumbs that takes me back Jan when I was a kid we always went to Hayling Island for holidays, lived in Kent then. Then moved near there about 3 years after we got married.

I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

We used to have a caravan at Selsey bill
    Dad used to drop Mum and me there for the summer holidays
    He did shift work and did overtime Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday a double shift and a early shift Friday so he could come Friday night and travel back Monday evening when it was quieter no motorways then
    Then he would get the last week of the school holidays off
    The factory were very family friendly so everyone got time off to be with their families
    They got bought out when the younger family members were not interested and the new company were terrible so dad left and work elsewhere so that meant getting rid of caravan as it was not worth having as dad could not get the time off
    Such happy memories