Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Autumnal ATC swap

Post Thanks / Like

Default Possible Autumnal ATC swap

Hi

My apologies for not having lauched a swap earlier in the month and to be honest I think its probably too late in the month now for October.

Anyway I have received a few PMs asking whether I'd be hosting another, as they enjoyed previous ones so much and clearly the answer is yes LOL.

So what I propose is that we run the October swap to run through November to a) give people a chance to make ATCs and b) get them to me bar strike action by our friendly postal workers.

Looking at the calendar, Welly will probably be considering running the FLAP swap, its my fault the October swap is late, therefore I suggest we run the two along side one another on this occasion. No pressure on anyone, if you'd like to take part in the ATC swap, or the FLAP swap Welly has yet to announce, or both.

So I have suggested an Autumnal theme (well it is mid October) but as always, if you have your own idea, run with that. The sticky of what is required for the ATC thread should help you. If you are new to the ATC swap and want to take part, please PM me so that I can give you the addy to send your swaps to. Can I take this opportunity to remind everyone to remember your SAEs please (I would suggest either 1st or 2nd large stamp, to allow for fat envelopes.

Can old (seasoned?) participants and well as novices, please indicate their participation below.

MTIA

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to take part please

Post Thanks / Like

Yes please Lorraine.
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.

Post Thanks / Like

Please count me in Lorraine

Thanks
    Helen

Post Thanks / Like

Will this be the last one before Christmas Lorraine? If so I quite fancy doing a mixture of Christmas and Autumn (not on the same ATC obviously! LOL!).

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to take part.

Thanks Elaine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LynneH View Post
    Will this be the last one before Christmas Lorraine? If so I quite fancy doing a mixture of Christmas and Autumn (not on the same ATC obviously! LOL!).
    Provided people would like to, I have been thinking today along the lines of combining the two swaps and making this times a 'super' swap, three Autumnal or whatever theme you may choose to follow and three Wonderland/Seasons Greetings/Christmas. What do people taking part think, is six too much of a tall order?

I will also be running the Secret Santa swap again in December and I think having everything coming out at once will become a burden not fun.

For those interested, I will be launching the Secret Santa starting 1st November, so if you want to have a think on whether a) you want to take part and b) what you fancy doing, you'll have a head start.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd be happy to do six. I couldn't resist making a Christmas one this afternoon just in case. :) I'll wait and see what everyone else wants to do though.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm. not sure whether to say yay or nay to ATC swap...:thinking:

Have to say, also not sure whether to run a FLAP swap TBH - interest has dwindled somewhat since Sam used to run them :o
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wellington View Post
    Hmmmm. not sure whether to say yay or nay to ATC swap...:thinking:

Have to say, also not sure whether to run a FLAP swap TBH - interest has dwindled somewhat since Sam used to run them :o
    Plenty of time to have a think Wellington.

As for dwindling interest, I believe that interest drifted about this time last year and picked up in the New Year, so don't be disheartened.