Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: January FLAP swap??

Post Thanks / Like

Default January FLAP swap??

I know I'm being a bit previous LOL But just thought I'd ask if anyone will be interested in a FLAP swap next month? If I start thinking about it early enough I might be able to force my single brain cell to come up with a theme

I really don't mind if this swap no longer runs as interest seems to have wained somewhat since Sam first started them.

I could always replace them with a different sort of swap - maybe an A7 card swap as people seemed to enjoy the one off swap run by RW earlier this year?
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

I would like a Flap swap. Never done one though.

Post Thanks / Like

Blimey, just happened upon this post and just have to ask, what on earth is a FLAP swap? *blush*
    My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

Fat Little Art Page. I'd be interested in joining in with this one but would prefer to muddle along and see whats produced, rather than having a theme. Thats my preference, but I am happy to fit in with the majority.

Post Thanks / Like

The first post was in December 2009 Lorraine, so I don't think it's a current thing. I'm actually none the wiser, despite your explanation! I think I'll have to do a Google LOL Thanks for replying anyway *goes off to the stupid corner*
    My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

P4W, I'll join you in that corner. I don;t have a clue either!
    I'm in shape - round is a shape :giggle:

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto, dyzni and princess4Wiz..................
    off to google tooooo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dyzni View Post
    P4W, I'll join you in that corner. I don;t have a clue either!
    Thanks, Dyzni! It'll be much more cozy now
    My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

You aren't stupid ladies. We on Craft telly elected to call the artwork, Fat Little Art Pages, as it was the safest thing to call them. It was felt that as Craft Telly was seen by minors, there had to be no risk of them happening on unsavoury sites on the internet, in their quest for knowledge. I did quite a lot of research at the time and was horrified to discover they could be laying themselves open to looking on sites not suitable for their eyes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LorraineJ View Post
    You aren't stupid ladies. We on Craft telly elected to call the artwork, Fat Little Art Pages, as it was the safest thing to call them. It was felt that as Craft Telly was seen by minors, there had to be no risk of them happening on unsavoury sites on the internet, in their quest for knowledge. I did quite a lot of research at the time and was horrified to discover they could be laying themselves open to looking on sites not suitable for their eyes.
    Thanks Lorraine! Funny how, even after a long time of crafting, one can still happen across things we don't know about!
    My crafty blog