Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Been naughty today

craftycat Guest

Yikes, are purple pigs dangerous for felines and their feathered friends?

Post Thanks / Like

Only when they are on a mission!

craftycat Guest

At least pigs can't fly so your little darlings will be safe. Having said that, my two kits hide in cupboards at the first sign of danger

Purplepig Guest

:D somebody mention my name? :D

.... no need to be scared, purple pigs are nice really ..... they just nag a bit occassionally!

craftycat Guest

oh good this little puddytat is quite fond of pigs and VERY fond of purple! Also got a confession. Think I've managed to double up on an order for a cuttlebug folder! Knew I shouldn't try to do anything complicated like shop when I am bombed out of my brain on antihistamine.

Edit. No just checked. Two cuttlebug orders, different sites and different items. Oh you silly pussy cat!

Purplepig Guest

... silly puss cat! :D

Post Thanks / Like

OK, who mentioned Cuddly Buddly and made me go and look at my wishlist, which I might add has now weirdly transformed into a vitual basket?? Now..........do I or don't I? I have been good this year, not purchased anything yet although I am looking for a good price on some twinkling h20's

Purplepig Guest

hhmmmm now then MB .... would you like me to nag you? ... cos I can if you want ...... I've had a little bit of practice :D:D:D

- day 13 and I still haven't given in either .... aren't we good! ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Elegant Fans came today, so I have plenty to go at. Did my pile of ironing today, so if I have a whizz round with the duster, may slip in a bit of carding!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepig View Post
    hhmmmm now then MB .... would you like me to nag you? ... cos I can if you want ...... I've had a little bit of practice

- day 13 and I still haven't given in either .... aren't we good! ;)
    Think you're gonna have to nag me PP 'cos my virtual basket became a reality basket and I also fell off the wagon at Foilplay