Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: Martha Stewart TSV

Post Thanks / Like

I watched the ms tsv on video today and catherine definatley said go for both flower and butterfly option and save £5!
    http://simbablogspot.blogspot.com

hopefully this will link to my blog!

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angela View Post
    I watched the ms tsv on video today and catherine definatley said go for both flower and butterfly option and save £5!
    And so you would have if you had purchased two. However, the £5 would immediately have been wiped out by another £4.95 postage for the second set of punches.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angela View Post
    The bone of contention was not the buy more and save ie buy both options and save a fiver, but she said that if you bought the two sets the second would qualify for the reduced postage.
    When my two sets, the butterfly and flower sets, arrived I had been charged the full postage £4.95 on each set. This is what we have being phoning CS about and we've been getting half of the second P&P charge refunded.

Post Thanks / Like

she did not say if you bought the same sets you get half p&p she said if you got two sets but it also said on the webpage as well.

Any way so enjoying them and loving what I have seen others do with them. Just used the butterfly punch/stamp as a boarder around a page with the flower one it looks fantastic!
    Last edited by lee; 15-02-2010 at 05:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Have to agree - these punches are brilliant :D I've found meself buying a few of MS punches and they are gorgeous - much better than the other premium punch company ;) I got the butterfly edge punch a couple of weeks ago - it's small butterflies, cuts the edge round the butterfly in a sort of wavy edge and every alternate butterfly doesn't quite cut but embosses, so that you can flip the little wings up - really cute

Pauline x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Have to agree - these punches are brilliant :D I've found meself buying a few of MS punches and they are gorgeous - much better than the other premium punch company ;) I got the butterfly edge punch a couple of weeks ago - it's small butterflies, cuts the edge round the butterfly in a sort of wavy edge and every alternate butterfly doesn't quite cut but embosses, so that you can flip the little wings up - really cute

Pauline x
    That sounds lovely.

I have just bought my first MS punch. It is a monarch butterfly, that I had seen on a few samples done by Julie Hickey on her blog. It punches out beautifully! Doubt it will be my last one. :)

Post Thanks / Like

I just wish mine would come ....... stamps feet.