Thread: Poor programme info on Sky for C& C

Post Thanks / Like

Default Poor programme info on Sky for C& C

I'm afraid I only read the Sky info planning on C & C and they all say "crafting with cd roms". Consequently I have missed the new JNM and Potter launches.

However I must say, watching Joanna Sheen, that there were loads of images on the older cd's (many of which I have already got), that I had completely forgotten about.

So, off to print some from the oldies!

Post Thanks / Like

The BP one is on tonight at 9 Alice. It is the potd.

The listings are totally carp recently, and they don't even put most of the programmes onto the tv schedule on the website until just before the programmes. It makes it difficult to give you an heads up when something good is coming up. They used to list things in good time, so you knew they were going to be on and set your recorder. Must be losing them sales.

Post Thanks / Like

A bit more detail would be a very good idea, just saying cd roms puts me off straight away, they should at least say whose they are.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it would be so much better for C&C if they advertised their shows better on the sky planner. I would certainly watch more of them.

I think they are wasting an opportunity.

Maybe they cant be bothered to employ someone to sort out the details

Purplepig Guest

I've given-up looking at the 'now and next' guide on Freeview ... I rely on the Forum posts to find out when the good stuff is coming on! :D

Post Thanks / Like

The info on Virgin's rubbish too... I'm not able to record a 2 hour show as one program on my V+ box either. :(