Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kanban Smokey Quartz?

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Rosy!

Actually, I have a confession to make... I did order a few sets of these from QVC this morning :o

I am watching the shows closely though, and may well be begging you to examine your secret stock corner for other items, if that's OK

BTW folks, I do have Verona and Glittered Glamour Girls toppers & sentiments (both of which sold out I think) already on order ;)

englishminx Guest

OOO I was just about to order these, but couldnt decide between the gold or silver, they really are beautiful, think I will wait for wins to get them

Post Thanks / Like

You don't have to decide you get both in the QVC kit!

englishminx Guest

Quote Originally Posted by budgie View Post
    You don't have to decide you get both in the QVC kit!

Oh when I just watched it I thought they were choices, and I couldnt decide, and by the time I thought about what I thought was both, I blinked and missed them.

I am getting far too scatty lately. Wish I had got them now.

Post Thanks / Like

I got mine a few months ago. Would imagine they will come in again, but there is always Wins if you don't want so many!

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Rosy, nice to see you back. How are you doing hun?

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely to hear from you today Rosy. :) Know you don't know me very well but I've been thinking of you xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone. Yes I'm back. Off again tomorrow as the funeral is on Friday - I'm going to try to do a speech, which is a bit brave as public speaking is my biggest fear!! I have a family friend on stand by to jump in if I can't cope.

Then I'm hoping to do a big sigh of relief and start March as new post-mum life. A big hole, but life goes on. I still talk to her and hear her telling me off if I do something silly!!

Win - I have an admission - I hadn't realised the smokey quartz was an exclusive line to QVC so they've used up all of the stock. No secret stash I'm afraid!!! Soz x

Post Thanks / Like

Hope it goes well on Friday Rosy. I know how you feel about public speaking, but you will be fine. When my daughter got married, I gave her away and made the speech that should have been done by her dad, if he was still around. I was scared stiff before I started, but once I got started it was fine. Will be thinking of you. Hugs.

Post Thanks / Like

Rosy, I hope Friday goes as well as you would wish