Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: TH TSV is here!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phree View Post
    Why ;) I know I mentioned somewhere already that I don't find Tim particularly "hot" :p

Personally I think it would have been a far better idea to forget the photo and include a second colour of distress ink pad in the TSV - so much more you can do when you have more than one colour to blend with! One of the "new" colours would have been a good idea - make the TSV more tempting for all us "Timophiles" out there - I am absolutly certain that Chipped Sapphire would look devine with Brushed Corduroy :D
    Your quite right Phree - it does:D

Post Thanks / Like

Sigh, my budget is not going to stretch to those new distress inks for while - bought some Clarity stamps today!

Oh and STILL no sign of my TSV - but that was kind of what I expected. Since QVC stopped using White Arrow I seem to be on the bottom of any list for deliveries - probably due to me being on the edge of civilisation in this area. I am pretty sure they sit on my parcels for as long as they dare in the hope that something else bound for my village turns up and makes the trip out here more worth while.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh and STILL no sign of my TSV - but that was kind of what I expected. Since QVC stopped using White Arrow I seem to be on the bottom of any list for deliveries - probably due to me being on the edge of civilisation in this area. I am pretty sure they sit on my parcels for as long as they dare in the hope that something else bound for my village turns up and makes the trip out here more worth while.
    Know the feeling Phree, my stuff usually takes around 10 days :( And I live about 10miles from London!!! It'd be quicker by carrier pigeon!! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Sigh, my budget is not going to stretch to those new distress inks for while - bought some Clarity stamps today!

I was using up my Christmas & Birthday money, I have left a little over to get 2 of the diecuts. But I have no idea when they will be available. I had saved so much a week in a jar for the Clarity sale, so that I was prepared for, but I have had to go without other things.

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't posted on here in such a long time, but do read a lot of the posts every day. Just wanted to say mine is on advanced order and is due to be dispatched on the 22nd can't wait as i love all TH stuff . Hubby gave me some ££££££ nearly spent the lot on all his new gear !!! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure you'll enjoy it when you get it Ostrich. I'm loving mine, although they do seem to be costing everyone a fortune in all the new Tim Holtz products it makes them want! :mysmilie_488:
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.

Post Thanks / Like

I have only used my distress ink from the kit (yet!). Have to admit to buying 9 of the new colours since then though!

Post Thanks / Like

I lashed out on some grungepaper (thanks Richie!) and a couple of extra colours of ink from local stores but not much else. I got the distress stickles on the day tho. I have been pulling out and repurposing stash i already have as well