Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cross Stitch Online shop recommendations

Post Thanks / Like

Question Cross Stitch Online shop recommendations

I used to be a cross stitch addict and now I am a papercraft addict, however I fancy doing a Cross Stitch. Can anyone recommend a great on-line store?

thanks ROC:flower:

Pam Guest

Hi Roc

I've bought a few bits and pieces from www.sewandso.co.uk. There are some others too, I'm just trying to remember them. lol

I think another one I've used is www.stitchability.co.uk
    Last edited by Pam; 20-03-2010 at 08:44 PM. Reason: added something

Post Thanks / Like

thanks Pam, how funny I was looking at the Soandso site as it had loads of stuff, going for another look now!

Post Thanks / Like

Ohhh why did you show me that site, I used to do loads of tapestry and I am tempted by the fun union jack cushion cover now !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Cross Stitch Online shop recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    Ohhh why did you show me that site, I used to do loads of tapestry and I am tempted by the fun union jack cushion cover now !!!
    I know Julie more temptation!

Pam Guest

I've just thought of www.readicut.co.uk they don't do a big choice but sometimes have some good bargains.

This one made me laugh. lol

http://www.readicut.co.uk/recno/29/T...-Kit-PRC10903/

Post Thanks / Like

I bought my Beth Russell acanthus rug from Sew & Sew eight years ago. A very ambitious project, I had done a couple of rugs before, but not half so detailed. I still have a lot of work to do on it, and have actually been working on it again recently, after it had been languishing in a cupboard for a couple of years!

Post Thanks / Like

i totally recommend sewandsew. if you order by early afternoon, you normally get it the next day, with reasonable postage too!
    there are also a few great us ones if you don't mind waiting a little longer for postie to bring goodies - 123stitch and downsunshinelane are great.

Post Thanks / Like

I've always wanted to cross stitch a doll's house and found this: http://www.sewandso.co.uk/cgi-bin/fi...ode=34180&ww=1

I can only do 14 count aida - very pricey but don't intend to buy another for a vvvv long time!

Purplepig Guest

That's really lovely, looks like it would keep you busy for a while and it's so detailed you wouldn't get bored with it either! .... unlike some I've started in the past! :mysmilie_845::mysmilie_845::mysmilie_845: