Thread: Free Deco Follies £2.95 postage

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Free Deco Follies £2.95 postage

A few projects for P and P. Would have bought this if I'd not bought the full cd!

From http://www.crafting.co.uk/product.ph...=1515&xSec=153
    Last edited by Alice3_2009; 23-03-2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Where did I get 8 projects from?

Post Thanks / Like

do you know if it is just images or does it have the MCS programme on the disc

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently, going by comments on the MCS Facebook site it has some different stuff on it than the original CD:

i got this cd it is brilliant and really compliments the deco follies cd i got from create and craft
    The free cd has different images and characters than the other one, I like it.
    I've just ordered a copy, for £2.95 I'll take a risk they're right!

Post Thanks / Like

Just ordered it. Thanks for the tip Alice.

Post Thanks / Like

I've just ordered it too have also got the original but worth a look for only P&P to pay, hope it'll compliment other

Post Thanks / Like

once you receive it can you post as answer to my question about whether the disc has the graphics programme on it or just additional images to use with MCS if you already have it
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Just received mine this morning and had a look. It has the MCS 1.4.08 V1 graphics programme on it (to buy that upgrade off the MCS website by itself costs £14.99!). There are some new backgrounds, bookmarks, a set of stationery with new cards, elements sheets, matching envelopes, inserts and tags. No individual images though, they've designs with Alice, Hazel, Mildred, Robert & Jospehine (as a couple), Rose and Ruby.

Nice images and for £2.95 not bad at all. There is also a clearance sale of Helix Workstation Boards for £5 for anyone looking to add to theirs http://www.crafting.co.uk/section.php?xSec=13
    Last edited by Craftyweebee; 27-03-2010 at 10:08 AM. Reason: adding website info