Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Craft TSV 18th May Amy Shaw's Papercrafting with CD ROMs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tru-ella View Post
    I really don't mind who is presenting its the product i am interested in
    Quite Tru - dear Dawnie would admit that she herself is about as 'techie' as a hamster......probably less so! lol
    Amy's not my fav presenter, partly because I'm not not overly confident myself (crafting wise!) so I like to watch super confident presenters that can cope with anything! lol
    I wonder what it is......? Like many others, my printer is absolute pants, so I would have to really, really want it to keep on hold 'til I get a new one!
    I don't have any CDs yet though.......hmmmm?
    Last edited by kitten_with_claws; 22-04-2010 at 09:39 AM.
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyAlice View Post
    The fact that it has "Amy Shaw" in the show title means I won't be watching.
    Same here!

P x
    Last edited by Shadow; 22-04-2010 at 09:43 AM. Reason: typo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by budgie View Post
    Probably more to do with the fact that Dawn went off on one about cds in the middle of presenting a Kanban tsv last year!
    Did she? What did she say?

icebubble Guest

Quote Originally Posted by budgie View Post
    I hope it comes with stamps!
    Me too!

I am very interested especially if it comes with stamps and some lovely cardstock. I better get saving again. :clapping:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Did she? What did she say?
    Will see if I have still got the recording then I can tell you accurately! Can't do it just now, cos got to get ready for the hospital. Will look later.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kitten_with_claws View Post
    Like many others, my printer is absolute pants, so I would have to really, really want it to keep on hold 'til I get a new one!
    I don't have any CDs yet though.......hmmmm?
    Think they have several advantages in that they're cost effective - once you've bought the CD you can obviously run off as many copies as you like; better for the environment - as you'll only be printing what you're actually going to use; and good from a storage point of view, as you've only got to house the CD rather than loads of papers. Think you do need a reasonably high spec printer, though, to replicate the quality of the pre-printed papers you can buy. Our printer's not up to it and, as I have enough physical stash to last me a lifetime, I don't think I'll be investing, but I can see the appeal, especially in this economic climate and with us all being much more environmentally aware I've noticed that a lot of the projects I admire in magazines are made using CD roms / digital downloads, too.

Post Thanks / Like

at least its somethin different
    STAR IN THE HOOD

icebubble Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    at least its somethin different
    Fully agree it's nice to see something different for a change. I presume the Wobblers kit and Autumn cd did well for Kanban if they are trying a tsv with a cd.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by icebubble View Post
    Fully agree it's nice to see something different for a change. I presume the Wobblers kit and Autumn cd did well for Kanban if they are trying a tsv with a cd.
    i got a feeling it will be like the wobbler kit

what i mean is it will have cd rom and some die cut bits like hard to explain but you get the picture
    STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

you do hav to keep in mind that a 300dpi A4 sheet on my Canon printer at the same standard as say K and Co or DCWV costs about 80p to print inc decent paper so yes you only print what you want but its still not cheap!