Thread: Tim Holtz Lost and Found paper stack - when is this due in please?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tim Holtz Lost and Found paper stack - when is this due in please?

Hi, I've been missing in action for ages due to family stuff and thought you'd already sold out of these but after a little online delving I see that these don't seem to have arrived from the States yet.
    So, huge ramble cut short lol :blush:, when is this due please? 'Cos I NEED this one the most...but will probably be tempted by at least one more of them

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DianaDreads View Post
    Hi, I've been missing in action for ages due to family stuff and thought you'd already sold out of these but after a little online delving I see that these don't seem to have arrived from the States yet.
    So, huge ramble cut short lol :blush:, when is this due please? 'Cos I NEED this one the most...but will probably be tempted by at least one more of them
    Hi Diana,

Sorry I've not replied before but I've been out of action for a couple of weeks. I haven't been given a delivery date by our suppliers yet but it should be soon hopefully. I'll keep you posted. :grin:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DianaDreads View Post
    Hi Diana,

Just to let you know that we FINALLY have this in stock.