Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Foil Play 6th birthday and 20% discount offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepig View Post
    ... warning: resistance is futile! :mysmilie_845::mysmilie_845:

:mysmilie_847: ... but I did try really hard!
    What a little purple piggy fibber.......tried really hard......*snort!* :mysmilie_17:
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Purplepig Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kitten_with_claws View Post
    What a little purple piggy fibber.......tried really hard......*snort!* :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_466: ... I did ..... honest! :mysmilie_62:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepig View Post
    ... warning: resistance is futile! :mysmilie_845:

:mysmilie_847: ... but I did try really hard!

I've gotten an excuse, the quietest place in the house whilst he continues to knock down the old steading is right here by my computer, so what else was I to do ????????????????? :mysmilie_50:

It was actually quite hard to spend sooo much, but such fun :mysmilie_504:

One wee comment Win, your site and the whole way the basket shows up and it all operates is very ermmmm, properly easy to get, useful, if I'd any smilies left you'd get a thumbsup I'd really noticed with doing a bigger than usual shop

Post Thanks / Like

Oooooh, I got loads of stuff (mostly small things but every little helps, eh? lol), inc. some lovely foils & can't wait to have a go with them! :up:
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

As per with Win, my order arrived this am :mysmilie_504: ordered sunday, early evening, and with a Bank holiday it arrived this morning (Wednesday)

It arrived perfectly packaged, with extra's :up: (my birthday card ) again Win :mysmilie_504:

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Belated Congratulations Gill, how time has flown I remember many moons ago selling you some of those fancy aperture cards, from Ideal world, did you ever find a use for them I know I never did LOl and I bought hundreds of the blooming things and they are still in the box.
    I would have had a spend up over the weekend but its hubbies Birthday soon and I don't think he will like crafty bits LOL, still its great shopping with you even without discount. Here's to another 6+ years. goes to show that even a small business can keep going.You offer a brilliant service and its not impersonal like some online shops,and I can say it was like that long before you had your outlet on here. Well done Gill and all the best for the future.
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

My (not so) little box of goodies arrived today, I love it all, thanks Wins! Fantastically quick service when you consider how many extra orders you've have had to probably deal with! Thrilled, just thrilled, why did I wait so long before ordering from you for the first time.......! :star::star::star:
    Thank you also for the lovely 'extra', that's so kind of you! xx