Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Foil Play 6th birthday and 20% discount offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Purplepig Guest

ooooo I was starting to fret .... no parcel for me .... until today! :clapping:

... the state of the box was very worrying, it looked as though the postie had been playing footie with it, all the corners were bashed in and the whole thing was almost flattened! :heartbroke: 'oh my poor goodies' thought I sob sob .... which was quickly followed by 'nah don't worry it's a Wins parcel and she packs 'em good!' .... thankfully ..... and all was well - phew! :whew: it was a close call!

Many thanks for excellent service once again Wins!

Post Thanks / Like

Purplepig Guest

- ahhh it wasn't your fault Wins :flower: I'm just so glad you pack them so well and in fairness to RM, it's the first time I've had a battered one of yours - your parcels usually arrive so quickly they don't have a chance to get mauled by the posties! :sweat: they are usually in pristine condition :sun:

Purplepig Guest

... forgot to say: the sheets I'd chosen were all soooo gorgeous :heart: I won't want to use any of them! :heartbroke:

One item I couldn't find on the site was Kanbans Elegant Lady 'Rosie' or 'Rosy' topper sheet, she is in pink and one of my absolute favourites (similar style to the blue 'Alice') . I think you may have had to order her in before, and I'm hoping you will be getting some more in stock? There is no rush for her at the moment, just hoping she will still be available? Thank you! :star:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepig View Post
    ... forgot to say: the sheets I'd chosen were all soooo gorgeous :heart: I won't want to use any of them! :heartbroke:

One item I couldn't find on the site was Kanbans Elegant Lady 'Rosie' or 'Rosy' topper sheet, she is in pink and one of my absolute favourites (similar style to the blue 'Alice') . I think you may have had to order her in before, and I'm hoping you will be getting some more in stock? There is no rush for her at the moment, just hoping she will still be available? Thank you! :star:
    I'm afraid not, PP - I understand from my agent that that particular design has been discontinued, it is at least a couple of years old now, I think.

Obviously Rosy can speak better for Kanban than I can, but sadly, older designs have to be discontinued from time to time to make way for all the lovely new ones that come out each month, otherwise Kanban would be needing to increase the size of their factory on a regular basis!
    Last edited by Winspiration; 08-05-2010 at 11:28 AM.

Purplepig Guest

oh no! ... that's a shame she makes such a lovely card :( but thanks for letting me know :)