Just a quick update to let you know that I have some lovely new Kanban sheets which aren't available to retail generally atm, including lush Sparkly Glitz and pearl foiled male & female icons card and the Luxury Textile Christmas collection of foiled & textured toppers, mirri card and flittered acetate.

I also have some new packs of adhesive gems, in single colour and colour themed packs.

Many more new exciting goodies are on the way very soon, including the June Kanban releases, which I should have within the next day or so

To make way for all the new stuff, this weekend I have been in a ruthless mood and added many more bargains to the clearance section - which now includes most rubber stamps, Jolly Nation, Patchwork Kingdom, Bagpuss, Scooby Doo, Bear Essentials, Fairy Doodles, Smiley Bears, DuoTwists, SnapShots and much more. Of course the object of the exercise is to clear these items, so please don't hang around if you are looking for a bargain - once they are gone, it is highly unlikely that they will be back in stock