Thread: A Tip Maybe?

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb A Tip Maybe?

I needed a new ironing board cover so went shopping. I saw a lovely; subtlety printed floral that I was going to go for. Then I saw a stripped one and I had an idea: thinking: The stripes would come in very handy when ironing the seams on whatever project I'm doing. Nice straight lines to use as a template as I like to save time I very rarely pin seams I just use a hot iron to keep the fold... Done: mysmilie_378:

...in the land where the Bong-tree grows....
    Post Thanks / Like

Great tip Craftyktee - haven't seen you around for ages!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juliet View Post
    Great tip Craftyktee - haven't seen you around for ages!
    Been keeping busy Juliet with various sewing, cross stitch projects. Not forgetting card making...
    Be happy put off till tomorrow what you just don't want to do today :giggle:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Craftyktee View Post
    I needed a new ironing board cover so went shopping. I saw a lovely; subtlety printed floral that I was going to go for. Then I saw a stripped one and I had an idea: thinking: The stripes would come in very handy when ironing the seams on whatever project I'm doing. Nice straight lines to use as a template as I like to save time I very rarely pin seams I just use a hot iron to keep the fold... Done: mysmilie_378:
    Thank you for this great tip, had a root and found some old candy striped oddments which will be perfect for this. I have had a renewed interest in sewing lately, cleaned and rethreaded overlocker and sewing machine both working good so that stops me craving for new ones,[well nearly:thinking:] hope we have more forum discussions on sewing x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rusty View Post
    Thank you for this great tip, had a root and found some old candy striped oddments which will be perfect for this. I have had a renewed interest in sewing lately, cleaned and rethreaded overlocker and sewing machine both working good so that stops me craving for new ones,[well nearly:thinking:] hope we have more forum discussions on sewing x

Well I hope to post some more of my future projects; I am starting a very important one any day soon so as soon as it's finnished I will let you know. I agree; more chat about sewing; mabe get others giving it a go...
    Be happy put off till tomorrow what you just don't want to do today :giggle: