Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Macey's Birthday Cards

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful cards everyone. Thanks for sharing them Macey.
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.

Summer Guest

What lovely cards. Hope you enjoyed you birthday Macey.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Macey. I did send you a cupcake card, but I don't think it was the one you posted under my name. Hopefully you did get it safely though! Lovely cards everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spendsloads View Post
    Hi Macey. I did send you a cupcake card, but I don't think it was the one you posted under my name. Hopefully you did get it safely though! Lovely cards everyone.
    Poor Spendsloads, your name got missed off your last card too when it was posted, didn't it? lol
    Hey Macey, where's Spendsloads card, you've got two cupcake ones the same there, dear?
    :mysmilie_465:
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

...in the land where the Bong-tree grows....
    Post Thanks / Like

Gorgeous cards macey - bet they made your day! What a treat!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spendsloads View Post
    Hello Spendsloads yes i did getyour card and its a beauty .sorry to mess you about will tryto get it sorted ASAP will get Joan to help me

Post Thanks / Like

Hi spendsloads, sorry about the mishap, got your card safely just managed to make a mistake putting the piccy on the forum, have corrected it now, thanks for your patience, photo is now correct on page two of this thread, and i have posted it here so it doesnt get missed

Last edited by macey; 13-06-2010 at 02:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by macey View Post
    Hi spendsloads, sorry about the mishap, got your card safely just managed to make a mistake putting the piccy on the forum, have corrected it now, thanks for your patience
    Yay, nice card Spendsloads! :up:
    Not surprised you made a mistake Macey, after trying to beat PB into submission - it used to be brill, now it's pitifully slow, absolutely does my head in now, have virtually abandoned it for piccie uploading!
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Many thanks for your sympathy KwC. You have a good memory - I think there have been 3 birthday swaps this year where something's gone wrong with the posting of the piccie of my card - I don't particularly mind, other than I worry that people may think I haven't honoured my part in the swap and that's something I have never failed to do, in the three or four years I have been involved in the swap. I do empathise with my fellow swappees though - it isn't easy trying to get the photos posted up. Many thanks for sorting the photo Macey.

icebubble Guest

Gorgeous card Spendsloads really vibrant.