Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mini Book made with Cinch

Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic Icebubble, and some great ideas too, thanks for sharing with us

Post Thanks / Like

that's great, and looks fun too, and I'm not going to be tempted (I need to know if I can fit it in to the new house )

Post Thanks / Like

My stamps arrived already, great service from Classy Crafts. They are lovely, I love all the little extras that are on the sheet too. I didn't really look at them when I ordered so they were a lovely surprise. I can see me using them a lot, especially with my Cinch to make things for my craft room.
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow great little book, good job my daughter does not see it she will be after a cinch too,when she get another job.
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LynneH View Post
    I know IB. I feel all inspired after seeing the demos. I can't wait to have a play. I will be Cinching everything!
    watch out maya
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for letting use see this icebubble. This is amazing especially as it is a first attempt. It is so neat. It took me ages to work out how to get get the correct pressure with my Bind it all. ( I tend not to read instructions ) The ability to move those pegs on the Cinch makes it a much more versatile tool but I can't justify buying it...... I suppose I could raise some funds by selling my BIA on Ebay.....mmm. Plese keep us up to date with your other projects.

www.creativityoutlet.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Just been catching up, tickled me at see that you, too, succumbed to the cinch in the end Lynne!! :grin: xx

That's absolutely gorgeous IB, I can't believe you managed to produce that beautiful book, with front and back decorated covers, in an evening!!! (I still miss the smiley with the bulging eyes, it had so many uses!!) Funnily enough, I've got those papers, too What a cheerful and colourful book, fab idea too. You're really off and running with your new toy, inspiring everyone in the process!! Are the letters American Crafts thickers?? :thinking: xx

icebubble Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Impossible Princess View Post
    Just been catching up, tickled me at see that you, too, succumbed to the cinch in the end Lynne!! :grin: xx

That's absolutely gorgeous IB, I can't believe you managed to produce that beautiful book, with front and back decorated covers, in an evening!!! (I still miss the smiley with the bulging eyes, it had so many uses!!) Funnily enough, I've got those papers, too What a cheerful and colourful book, fab idea too. You're really off and running with your new toy, inspiring everyone in the process!! Are the letters American Crafts thickers?? :thinking: xx
    Thanks IP. xx

Yes I've found a good use for all the Thickers I seem to have collected. :thinking:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossible Princess View Post
    I'm hopeless, IP! :grin:
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.