Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Memory Book I Made

icebubble Guest

Default A Memory Book I Made

This is a memory book I made for my daughter to give to her friend who is leaving our area as soon as she has completed her GCSEs. She has filled it with photos and mementos of all their group of friends which is lovely. I was only too pleased to make it for her but asking me at 8.30 pm Friday night and needing it for today was stretching it. :whew:

Thank you for looking. x

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Icebubble, it's beautiful. I am sure she will treasure it. Cinched again I take it. See how useful was that little piece of equipment already.

icebubble Guest

Thanks for the kind comments Looby. Yes the Cinch is a great little thing and I think I'll get a lot of use from it. I'm really enjoying making something different than a card for a change. If my DD had given me a bit more notice I would have done something with stamping etc but last night she was talking about buying an album and I couldn't have that so had to make something quickly for her.

Post Thanks / Like

That is charming, a lovely gift. Hope you had fun making it even under pressure.

Post Thanks / Like

This is lovely - what a great gift. Can I ask what the cover is made from - is it chipboard? Cxx

Post Thanks / Like

That's beautiful, Icebubble!

I'm sure the recipient will be delighted to receive it. I know I would!

Beth. xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by papercraftbycarole View Post
    This is lovely - what a great gift. Can I ask what the cover is made from - is it chipboard? Cxx
    Was going to ask the same question.

You are obviously on a roll icebubble! To create something like this under pressure is enviable! I am inspired to get my BIA out again.

As an afterthought, seeing the work of others and being able to ask questions about it is one of the great strengths of this forum.

www.creativityoutlet.blogspot.com

...in the land where the Bong-tree grows....
    Post Thanks / Like

How lovely icebubble! Good luck to Heidi! She will LOVE that book! Gorgeous! Just started with my first little cinch project. Will post when done - eventually!!!

Post Thanks / Like

That's lovely Icebubble & don't you just love teenagers......although their touching faith that you'll actually be able to do said task in the time allowed is still kinda sweet I always think! lol
    Glad you're enjoying playing with your Cinch, you must be the 'forum expert' on it by now IB! :up:
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

englishminx Guest

OOOO I love it, that Cinch is moving up my list. Her friend will be delighted