Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My First Cinch Project

...in the land where the Bong-tree grows....
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LynneH View Post
    She might think I've messed it up her cards. :giggle:
    No lynne she wouldn't think that at all. Those little cards are to take out and have handy. I think it's a brilliant idea. Honestly Lynne you really should - she'll be pleased. I bet she is really interested to see it! She knows our Fab btw so no need to be scared!!! LOL (meant in the nicest possible way fab if you happen to read this post!!!)

Summer Guest

Thanks for the page map site link Lynne, I think that will really help me. Noticed it also has card maps too which i will also find useful :up:

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Word of warning on the photoglue ladies. It looks great and does exactly what it says on the tin, but you sit and wait and watch what happens to the sticky once your projects get warm, such as in a centrally heated room.

One year I made all my christmas cards with photoglue and put them up on display for a couple of weeks before they had to be mailed, cos I am a sad little bunny who likes to admire her work before she sends it. Anyhow a large proportion of them just fell apart in my warm room and I had to restick them with DST.

I suppose I could just have had a duff batch, but it worried me that it might be in the recepient's house and then fall apart.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoobyLou View Post
    Word of warning on the photoglue ladies. It looks great and does exactly what it says on the tin, but you sit and wait and watch what happens to the sticky once your projects get warm, such as in a centrally heated room.

One year I made all my christmas cards with photoglue and put them up on display for a couple of weeks before they had to be mailed, cos I am a sad little bunny who likes to admire her work before she sends it. Anyhow a large proportion of them just fell apart in my warm room and I had to restick them with DST.

I suppose I could just have had a duff batch, but it worried me that it might be in the recepient's house and then fall apart.
    Thanks for the heads up on potential sticking problems, I haven't had too much of a problem with mine so far - I have only used it on paper to cover altered items. I covered a box in March and okay so far. I use it around the edge and in the middle of the paper, not too sparingly.