Thread: Card Swap Theme

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Card Swap Theme

Who dreams these stupid things up? well who ever it is wants the sack! fantasy film indeed! well i did have some but if i keep going at this rate i wont have any left :headbang:

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmmm that would have been you? LOL

Is this for me RW? Please don't cause yourself extra stress. Wasn't the other option to do whatever you liked? I bet you have something in your stash and you could just send me that and tell me it's newly made. I'll believe ya honest I will.

Post Thanks / Like

well I took the easy route, my 1st paper piece went t!ts up, so I've made something I've never made before lol.
    http://simbablogspot.blogspot.com

hopefully this will link to my blog!

Post Thanks / Like

Had to laugh Rainbowwand because something similar happened to me making your card (which I sent last Friday)! In my case it was fusible fibre which I'd never used before hence the burning smell in the kitchen!! What's on your card is the best I could do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Had to laugh Rainbowwand because something similar happened to me making your card (which I sent last Friday)! In my case it was fusible fibre which I'd never used before hence the burning smell in the kitchen!! What's on your card is the best I could do.

I have your card Victoria, its lovely, just sorting out the piccy to post now, afraid my attempt at the film didnt come anywhere close to yours

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoobyLou View Post
    Hmmmmm that would have been you? LOL

Is this for me RW? Please don't cause yourself extra stress. Wasn't the other option to do whatever you liked? I bet you have something in your stash and you could just send me that and tell me it's newly made. I'll believe ya honest I will.

It is Looby, and believe me i have considered doing something else lol although i wouldnt dream of sending you something from my stash box and saying its newly made, (well i might if i had one) who said that! lol

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowwand View Post
    It is Looby, and believe me i have considered doing something else lol although i wouldnt dream of sending you something from my stash box and saying its newly made, (well i might if i had one) who said that! lol
    You heard that little voice too then. :mysmilie_510: