Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3BC's Christmas Treat!

Post Thanks / Like

Super card ROC - yet again, I had all the clues, considered you as a serious 'likely contender', then inexplicably plumped for somebody else! lol
    (Next year, I am sticking firmly to the 'go with your first instinct' rule! lol)

I saw that kit on QVC (it's the Deer Friends one, isn't it?) & now I've seen it in RL (well, sort of! lol), I am quite tempted myself as it has an original, funky feel to it that appeals to me!
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kitten_with_claws View Post
    Super card ROC - yet again, I had all the clues, considered you as a serious 'likely contender', then inexplicably plumped for somebody else! lol
    (Next year, I am sticking firmly to the 'go with your first instinct' rule! lol)

I saw that kit on QVC (it's the Deer Friends one, isn't it?) & now I've seen it in RL (well, sort of! lol), I am quite tempted myself as it has an original, funky feel to it that appeals to me!
    It is Deer Friends and it's quite good value Kitten (I thought everyone would guess as I'm such a NitWit fan) - as the card stock and decoupage are good quality and you get stamps as well, I like it so much that I've ordered the decoupage and papers off the NitWit site so I can print it when I sort my printer out. I am more into funky cute than cutesy cute lol

Post Thanks / Like

Yah I got one right! I love ROCs cards and am so pleased I spotted her fun style Love that nitwit decoupage (though I d/loaded some halloween papers recently and the colours printed out totally different fro they look on screen boo hoo)

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

I am another huge nitwit fan, and my background on my card to SP was Nitwit papers.

I had a sneaky head start here with ROC cos I know she loves Nitwits as much, if not more, than I do. But this is my 6th correct guess. Mind you the field is much larger this year, so 6 is not a huge amount either, lol

Gorgeous card ROC.

Post Thanks / Like

Aaah, it was yours ROC - no wonder I liked the paper so much!! :grin: Lovely, cheerful card xx

Post Thanks / Like

It's very late I know (have been away), but just wanted to say a public thank you to ROC for the fabulous card. It is so gorgeous in reality and just my taste as well- I couldn't have been happier!
    I had an inkling of who had sent it because of the post mark, so I had pm'd ROC when I received it.
    ..... Little Primrose .....