Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: August card swap Theme

Post Thanks / Like

Am I too late? If not, I'd like to join in too. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

o bugger I,m confused, thought it was the make a topper thing, or is there 2 swaps my brain hurts.
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    o bugger I,m confused, thought it was the make a topper thing, or is there 2 swaps my brain hurts.
    Yes, there's two LJ - this is the August (using an 'old friend' or 'latest purchase') swap! The topper swap is a different swap, listed under 'special, one off swaps' on forum, as opposed to 'monthly swaps'! :bear:
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

oh thanks for that the meds must be playing with my brain, looks like I am too late for this months swap.
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

For the first time since the swap started over 5 years ago I will be giving this months a miss , I am normally well up front with all my cards but have realised I have 3 family Birthdays to do for next week and I am still a bit under par,but my topper is ready LOL