Thread: Anyone know what the Artylicious Essence of Nature CD is like?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone know what the Artylicious Essence of Nature CD is like?

Hi
    Just joined the guild and have received my pack (great)
    My first order was going to be the Christmas CDs but her new one Essence of Nature is on offer.
    Anyone used it i normally only buy stamps but thought I would give a CD a try if only to save on storage space.
    Thanks
    Ann

Post Thanks / Like

I have my copy already and it's gorgeous, there's loads on it and if you check out Glenda's blog she has been posting quite a few teasers over the last few weeks featuring papers from the CD.

On the other hand I can't recommend the Season's Greetings CD highly enough - it's got both Christmas and non-christmas stuff on it so it can be used all year round. If you were to ask me which to buy first then I would say toss a coin to decide cuz you can't go wrong with either CD.

Post Thanks / Like

I have just got it too, and it is absolutely gorgeous!

Seasons Greetings is by far my favourite Christmas cd too.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Phree & Budgie might have to get both and some stamp sets but not altogether of course will have to space them out.
    I use to buy everything from QVC but since reading the posts on here am trying to be more selective.
    Ann

craftycat Guest

Another satisfied customer here. Lots of lovely backing papers, tags etc. Unlike some CDs the Artylicious ones tend to give the cardmaker more freedom to do their own thing!

Post Thanks / Like

DOH!!!! just call me stoopid.... agelesscraft I just noticed your location - County Durham. Do you know that Graphicus are having open days this coming Friday and Saturday - the 13th and 14th of August. They are located in Barnard Castle. If you are able to you should try to go along - you will see loads of demos, the new Nature CD will be featured strongly - this I do know cuz the I, like the rest of the Design Team have been making stuff with some of the papers. Glenda will be there demo'ing, as will Lynn Robinson Hunter and Lesley Wharton .....those ladies are 3 of the most fabulous crafters I know.

Post Thanks / Like

Cannot go this weekend but will keep looking for next dates.
    I live 30- 40 mins away from Barny but do not go very often it might get to be a regular haunt i will try on my next visit to go there.
    Have just looked at your blog your samples are inspirational will add you to my favourites.
    Ann

Post Thanks / Like

I'm keeping my own eye out for samples made with the Essence of Nature CD - it may have to go on my Christmas list... Such a shame Glenda's not doing C&C at the moment, I miss being able to have a good nosey at the CDs before buying
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings