Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: August Card swap recieved

Post Thanks / Like

Wow lovely card Kitty. I tried iris fodling but my poor little fingers had problems, love to do cutwork too but had to give that up too, so glad I have my cuttle bug so I can cut out with that.
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful card kitty, and one of the best uses I have ever seen iris folding put to. The folding perfectly recreates the way the fabric in a pretty print dress with a full skirt would drape.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all for your lovely comments, they have really given me a boost! x

Post Thanks / Like

That is truly beautiful Kitty!

I've never tried iris folding but your fabulous card has made me want to give it a go.

Beth. x
    My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

Great card Kitty, i agree the iris folding has captured the drape and folds of the dress beautifully, and i love the colours,

Post Thanks / Like

My card is from Princess4Wiz, and she decided to try something new and plumped for embossing, as you can see she is really rather good at it! wish mine looked like that now never mind when i first set off! how on earth did you get it so evenly spaced in the corners!! many thanks its lovely i particularly like the image is that Kanban or that Lemon something Designs?? lol Thanks again

sorry if the background is looking brown, its really black, thought if i fiddled with it much longer i was going to ruin it altogether
    Last edited by Rainbowwand; 22-08-2010 at 10:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

oops its a bit big too, still at leat you can see it in all its glory!

Post Thanks / Like

Ooh, that's lovely Princess. The embossing is perfect. Reminds me, I need to get going on this swap!

Post Thanks / Like

Ooh wow, that's stunning Princess4Wiz - that embossing is fab & it all works together so beautifully! Quite unusual & mega stylish, love it! (Glorious colours too!) :star:
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowwand View Post
    i particularly like the image is that Kanban or that Lemon something Designs?? lol Thanks again
    I'm glad you like the card Rainbowwand. The spacing on the corners was more luck than judgement LOL and the main image is a Kanban Moulin Rouge one.

I had fun making it for you.

Beth. x
    My crafty blog