Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Launch of late Summer/early Autumn swap

Post Thanks / Like

Default Launch of late Summer/early Autumn swap

I am launching this swap with a bit of trepidation, hopefully I will stay well enough to do the swap in good time ie at the end of September.

So, if you'd like to, sign up below and the usual how to's and measurements etc apply. If you want ideas for a theme, I would suggest summer sport, autumnal look, floral theme or whatever floats your boat. If anything with the ATC swap, I think part of the fun is not knowing what kind of thing you are going to get.

At some point in the near future, I will be hospitalized for a fortnight, but there is no reason why I should not take in a bit of craft to keep me occupied in between medicinal torture (lol)

So if you have never given ATC crafting a go, give it a whirl now. If you have any additional questions not covered by the ATC How to sticky, please PM me.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Lorraine. I'd like to take part again please.

Post Thanks / Like

Can I try please too :D

Post Thanks / Like

I've never done ATC's before, but would like to give it a try if that's OK. Do I need to give you any more information now? Let me know. Thanks. Cxx

Post Thanks / Like

Send me a PM with your name and address and I'll send you a PM with the address you need to send your ATCs and SAE to.

Post Thanks / Like

Me please - thanks Lorraine :)
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to take part in this too please Lorraine - i keep saying I fancy a go at an ATC swap........! lol
    I'll PM you with my name & home addy!
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lorraine,
    Please count me in for this.
    cheers
    Helen

Post Thanks / Like

Thought I'd bump this up and I will be checking to see that I have PMd all the newbies to the swap. Anyone else who like to join in, please indicate on the thread you'd like to take part, so I can expect an envelope through the post. By end September (ish), the aim is to get your ATCs back out to everyone.

So, so far we have:

LorraineJ
    Helen S
    Kitten with claws
    Wellington
    Papercraftbycarole
    Milllburn
    Victoria

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reminder Lorraine - I have a note somewhere to make ATCs this month, but my little brain filing system that I try to get in order had left them out...it was there at the back of my mind, just needed this little nudge to bring it to the front
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings